So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. There are loads down here around Cork, mainly as there’s an independent dealer who does Benelli, Leeway and Yamaha. When I did my advanced rider assessment earlier this year the instructor had half a dozen of them for those who can’t yet ride a full powered bike. He said they’re good reliable little bikes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Drove almost 600km today to hand over a piece of redundant (to me) equipment in return for cash. The bike bucket now has some more dosh in it :) I doubt it will last long though :(

• Like Like x 3
  3. She will turn the tv on so you can see bj in action promising you more free things !

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. It's JC who is promising free things...... BJ is taking them away, like my 2% cut in income tax!

5. The pair of them (and all the others) are shysters. Fact.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Survived a slow death by IOSH.

hungry-for-success.jpg

One more day at work then it`s my long weekend off. WOOHOO!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. What’s IOSH?

• Like Like x 1
  8. In Germany again looking after some robots,
    Some cracking food tonight 62A688D3-63F4-45C0-B110-64DB51730E78.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  9. I took an on-line quiz this afternoon

Try this mathematical film test It's pretty amazing. Mine turned out to be "Raiders of the Lost Ark". I was surprised how this worked.

This test will predict which of the 18 films listed below is your favourite. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

Don't cheat and look at the film list till you have done the maths!

Here goes...

Film Test:

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite film in the list of 18 films below.

Film List:

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Joy of Gay Anal Fisting
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story

• Funny Funny x 10
  10. What El Tel said.
    Not really sure how I ended up doing it.
    A month ago, I`m at work, keeping my head down and minding my own business when I`m asked to help update a risk assessment/method statement for one of the jobs we do. "Ok" says I, "what harm can it do???"
    Next thing I know, I`m in a classroom on an IOSH course thinking "how the feck did this happen???"

Seriously though, the course was ok-ish, it is what it is, I just really hate being in a classroom.

• Like Like x 1
  11. "Managing Health and Safety" course? 3 days of back to school with written test at end along with a take away project to be completed to required standard or you fail whole course.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds like a box ticking exercise, someone is needed to have attended the course in order your client can tick their box.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Being a bit quieter at work than normal for this time of the year and my boss going round telling everyone if it doesn't pick up he's going to shut the place and turn in into a warehouse.
    S**t for everyones moral, and we'll be fucked if a few people decide to leave thinking the place is uncertain.

Plus side is I've managed to find some motivation to get back to the gym and enjoying it

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. 473C9240-A5F6-4937-8764-789D6B1F5CA9.jpeg
    Found one.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Been watching your dilemma glad you found one I also didn’t think you would, now have shower it’s been a few days now
    :mask:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can relate to that ^ extensive boiler repairs meant water shut off for two days. It's not funny getting a bucket of river water to flush toilet not to mention above.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Congratulations:upyeah:...........is the next photograph going to be you standing in the shower with a cap on.....:worried:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information