1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. It's not going anywhere, but yes, I think he does. He has given up riding bikes but was well pleased to see how nice the bike is looking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No, no way, I love that bike the most of all of my bikes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well done you.:upyeah:
    b6173b95-d9d3-4fd9-89ff-032b0d493639-5900-000002d7b5732b37-4.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Money talks to the soul everytime.;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. :eyes: :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not sure why you've given me a face palm because if somebody offered you £10k on top what you paid out,Your brain would be cogitating that message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ^ True, but that would not happen. If they did, I would obvs sell then buy my bikes big brother off you, in a similar style.
    Now, who's got some dosh to splash out??:D

8. Some of you may remember back in March i posted this photo of my Grans Birthday card, Sadly she pasted away last night but had a good long life, its fingers crossed that her funeral doesn't end up on the same day as MrsRoadtrips aunt's funeral who past away last Saturday, hope these don't come in threes :astonished:

IMG_1013.JPG

• Love You Love You x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Week two on a clients bathroom with ceramic tiling for mon/tues/weds this week,and i really dislike:( tiling these days but making progress.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry to hear that mate but, what a landmark to reach. I bet she could tell some stories. Remember the happy times.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. And you STILL wont come and do my bathroom!!
    I am having a second quote visit tomorrow, so be quick!!:)

12. So you are selling the 748 then :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sorry to hear that:heart: but a hundred years old she should have no complaints with that life length.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. ^^Only to XH if he does my bathroom ;)

15. He's on his way get the kettle on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. This is the last one for clients as the next ones are for my personal projects.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. purchased a new magnesium swingarm for my project.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sounds exotic - care to share?

19. my dream build of 02 748r if I could of built one back in 2002

20. Have you got a build thread running, that sounds awesome? If not, are you going to run one.....:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information