1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hands up Viv if you thought that Paul’s picture was the right way up when you first saw it - I did. :laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. .......plus a Ducbin:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like it's straight out of a Routemaster's back bench.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Today I got all excited because NL are doing Laguna Seca in November next year......it's gonna be expensive.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Test fitting.
    IMG_20191206_153108.jpg
    Steve

• Like Like x 13
  6. Corn flakes or Frosties Steve? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They look a treat Steve.......time now for a beer you've earned it.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Collected the Multistrada having had the one-way bearing and starter motor replaced. I will be one of over 100 marshals on the Reading Christmas toy run to the Barnardos house in Wokingham this Sunday so the return of the bike is none too soon. Hoping for reasonable weather but suspect it will be damp but it’s for a really good cause. Andy

• Like Like x 5
  9. Last day of the season for me and Rufus and it was a windy one although he didn’t seem to mind.

5E9D34A5-A43F-4ACE-8126-CA39FB30AF7A.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  10. Met a buddy for breakfast this morning whose going through his colon cancer. He had it all scooped out but now they've found some more.

So, I'm sitting there trying to be full of empathy and understand as I'm eating my bacon and sausages, and he starts talking about it causing erectile dysfunction but they do some fantastic pumps, devices and implants.

My sausages didn't look so appetising but on the plus side, if he's motivated to fight it due to carnal's with his mrs, then who am I to worry about a few black puddings and walls's finest.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I’ve driven to jockland for the weekend. Weather driving up was atrocious. It still is.

12. Next time can we've him holding a selfie stick please.....just for laughs.:thinkingface:

13. He’s a Springer.
    Never underestimate a Springers capabilities. :heart:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Plenty of pictures of him holding something dead but don’t want to upset anyone on here that doesn’t like that sort of thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Say Hi to Finm for us!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not one of my normal texts,

Bit more serious- If anybody knows of any lonely old people who will be eating Christmas dinner alone in West Yorkshire because they have no family or close friends, can they let me know?

I need to borrow some chairs.

• Funny Funny x 7
  17. E27870AF-3915-45F9-9D9D-35CB2DCDD625.jpeg E8520453-6E1E-49AD-AC46-AE0997EABFE8.jpeg A97D79BC-1B4D-4152-894B-891D768EAE2C.jpeg
    I knew all those long hours spent as a kid would one day be worthwhile. Not how I remembered it though and never knew it could make a girl so happy. I guess it’s all about having the right bait!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Waiting for the lorry to arrive to move house. I'm not looking forward to the day ahead. :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. That could have been the funniest breakfast I would have had great fun with that
    Don’t be afraid to see the comedy in the situation
    It’s really good for distraction :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information