1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. With Bulb too, have been fine when I've told them the reading :upyeah:

2. Decorating the easy way, if your room is already empty then all the better.

Your welcome :bucktooth::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Hope it went ok and remember it’s, ceilings, walls and woodwork in that order with two coats on the lot, with a cuppa on the hour:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seen consultant and agreed to have a catheter ablation, 80% chance of sorting the issue for good. Sooner the better!

• Like Like x 9
  5. Fingers crossed. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Life goes on. Til it doesn't. Cant be on these drugs much longer. I've out a stone and half on since Oct, average less than 3k steps a day and can have 9hrs oil bed and need a nap 5hrs later.

Feel like I'm 90.

7. Worked hard today

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Bought tickets to Vietnam

• Like Like x 7
  9. What's the plan?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. To go to Nam' :eyes:

11. Everyday for me :worried:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  12. Just done the ceiling, 2 coats, went better than I thought!

Cheers. Need to pick a colour up tomorrow as the walls will need doing, then wood and all sorted for room 1.
    Then got 2 more bedrooms to do and I'm done, will get a pro to do the rest of the house! At least I'll feel like I've done something to my own house and achieved something!

• Like Like x 3
  13. You're a better man than me JoePeps!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Found out this evening that my V2 is already in stock but I’ll wait till the new Reg kicks in before I get it :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just finished doing orders to the UK, Spain, Netherlands, Germany and Canada - finished at midnight last night :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  16. All the best!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Don’t blame you and I’d wait till the better weather comes along too.

Don’t want your new bike getting dirty or salty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Something like this one.:eek:
    orderpreview.php.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Laying on a sunbed on my balcony in Porto de Mogán Grand Canaria, drinking a local beer called Tropical (the names sounds crap for a beer) and it’s still daylight yippee, back to work Monday :pensive:

#62219 Roadtrip, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
  20. Haven’t got one as such, fly in to Hanoi and out of Ho Chi Minh, over 3 weeks on the "Banana Pancake Trail"

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information