1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Was a pleasure meeting you. Also would like to chat much more about bikes some time in the future, if they let me back into England after Brexit. I hope they let me hope into Europe on Saturday!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nah the BFOC has had he international phone taken away after the Ukraine calls.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. you'll be fine... hey, maybe there is a market for smuggling people out of the uk now? lol, make some money on the return leg? hopefully our paths cross again for sure dude...

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Went for a bike ride tonight, bloody fresh

IMG_20200128_182914.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mixed bag today. Finished "glossing" (satin). Decided to tidy up some grouting around the shower tray in en suite - good job I did as found a tiny leak. Panel off and leave to dry for repair another day.

As a reward, took one of the bikes out. Dark visor, summer gloves and 25 miles in relative comfort/warmth. @chizel - if you heard a 748r going past your current workplace around 2:45, that was me.

Then a nice early evening stroll with the dogs - still light at 16:55 and flowers appearing.

Happy days.

• Like Like x 2
  6. im at coleshill lane. did you go past there? i didnt hear ya but im usually using some sorta power tool. if ya are ever riding past, stop in... that said im probably only there for another week or 2 at best...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looked at a couple of consulting opportunities, went into town for a mooch, did some packing and watched the footy :)

8. Put some kitchen cupboards up in a rental and took some down in another, shame one couldn’t be used for t’other:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Completed my first STOVL landing in the F35-B Lightening. Happy Days.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Giz a go Mr :):upyeah:

#62590 Exige, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Impressive (I had to google STOVL). :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Went for a half hour blast after work to keep all the fluids flowing. It was surprisingly grippy - I think the heavy rain the last couple of days has washed any salt and grit away.

• Like Like x 3
  13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • WTF WTF x 1
  14. Picked up the ST2 today, still not decided what I’m going to do with it:thinkingface:

AFBE6975-F6B2-4CC8-A3E2-E1B3048D858B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. New front sprocket might be a good start :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I look after a few care homes near there.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll draw up a list of inmates for you, plenty on here :eek:

20. ......said Jack Nicholson.;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information