1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Simple really i fancy a property on the southcoast as a bolthole or a retirement home longterm.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Where have you found that is interesting so far?

3. Yes i know full of tourists & holiday makers,this has been well documented by me in my head on the summer runs out last year,it's about the right location/price & suitable access:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So many options so far from Eastbourne to Hastings,in particular the old town which is very nice architecturally,but major parking problems so you will need a house/garage set back from the sea front.

#62904 XH558, Feb 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  5. I'm genuinely interested in your progress on this endeavour. .. perhaps a separate thread.
    Hastings is rammed with weirdos. ... old town is great, we try to do the bike run and sea food festival each year, stayed over lastime.
    My brother lived near battle for a while.

6. i love Rye, really cool place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I've many childhood memories from there and also camber sands,happy days with summer trips out with anties/cousins etc.the options are unlimted for locations in this sector,a bit like purchasing a pack of chocolate biscuits from your supermarket these days.......too many wonderful choices.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Love battle,I was speaking to a friend sunday on the trumpet while down there and said i was born here & love the UK,this is my home & will be staying put unless a fantastic offer comes in that i can't refuse for a relocation overseas.

9. Have a look at Lewes, got a bit more about it than Seaford etc plus much better road and rail links. County town of East Sussex.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I was just checking out my uncle & antie's place in Seaford,i've only be there once for lunch about five odd years ago.Do you know it Pinewood Close?,as for Lewes yes again because of the old buildings....but not the one with the very high flint wall.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mum and Dad are one road up.
    I spent some time an NHS physio clinic in the 80s just behind the building with the big wall. Got hit by a car back in a South Wales and mum and dad picked me up to recuperate. They lived on the other side of the big house ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. I read that as Psycho and nodded...

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I never thought that I'd be the type to wake up early on a tuesday in order to exercise.

And I was right

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Looked out the window and it was sunny, thought I'll go for quick spin on the Mutli. Got my gear on opened the door and it was hail stoning !!!!
    Back in front of laptop with a hot coffee.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I see someone who recently came out of the broom cupboard to huge compassion has been grooming a teenage boy - allegedly :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. He wanted his account deleted. I obliged.

17. That's a shame he was a character for sure. Hopefully he will be back again in the future.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Discipline has gone out of the window today, sat in a Pizza Express waiting on a pizza and side salad whilst I quaff a Peroni. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  19. He hasn't. The software "demotes" the old name to being a guest. Unless he signs on again under another username then he's gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Got it... f'anks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information