1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Iv never been in a Pizza Express, I wouldn't even know where one was. :upyeah:
    Steve

2. Woking?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Many years ago when I joined a local group for single people, we used to meet at the Pizza Express in Camberley and always had a fun time. Ever since then, I have enjoyed their style of pizza more than any other so occasionally treat myself, like today :D Andy

• Like Like x 3
  4. Been tinkering with my Street Triple this lunchtime.
    On Saturday I noticed a little clutch slip under hard (full) acceleration. Checked clutch play which should be 2-3 mm. Zero. Lever adjuster fully in. Clutch housing adjuster fully in. Just shy of 900 miles. Checked triumph forum. Common issue apparently missed at PDI. Adjusted, test blast. Sorted. So it’s not just Ducati :eek: (boy this bike is quick).
    Also played with position of front brake lever. It was a little too high. Easy to do as no pins on this bike. Why aren’t they all like this??
    Finally, postie arrived delivering Evotech rear footrest blanking plates. Fit them tomorrow. :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Does the missus do the same? if so, all's fair.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pizza Express Calabrese is the best Pizza on the high street :)

7. Hew advice in the godfather wasn’t he??

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. He was!!! (Fat fingers!!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. There was me thinking it was a Pavement Pizza (in loving memory of Hyperdildo)
    upload_2020-2-11_14-32-28.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. We do well to have a high street!!

11. in ma day.....

12. Fair play @El Toro I remember being stupid enough to become a member of ukgser and realized very quick its a toxic place ! But I never forget they point blank refused to delete my account they said I would have to stop logging in and it would eventually become dorment !

13. Been reading about a chap called Matthew McGreevy who used to work at itv until very recently

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Was that the one who met someone first at 15 and started following that someone on twitter thereafter :thinkingface: finally getting him a job at ITV when 17 :eyes:

15. I couldn't say but know he left itv suddenly last week

16. How many peeps have left ITV suddenly last week then - just to narrow it down slightly :thinkingface:

17. Does Gordon know? The other 'gopher'......

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just got the new mot on the 999, booked it in for oil and belts service.
    The dealer can provide me with full history on the bike, right back to the PDI.
    All my receipts disappear into my accounts but just found out they can print me copies is amazing.
    Full history and the belts done, lovely.

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information