1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well today it has been snowing off and on all day. Nothing too bad mind you.

So this morning I did some admin and this afternoon I went to see my PT who, I'm convinced, is trying to kill me.

The Scrambler 1100 has been in for a service today too and it needed a new front tyre which I thought it might when i looked at it last night. So that's getting fitted tomorrow. Hopefully the bike will be delivered back tomorrow evening :)

Oh and late this afternoon I picked the reg number for my impending new V2 :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. V2 TEL
    V2 HEL
    V2 TEZ
    or anything classy yet a little rude, I couldn't think of any :thinkingface:

3. V2 BAN ? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. V2 BOM
    V2 BVM
    V2 TON

5. Are U's not available :thinkingface:

6. No, hence the V

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Nothing so sexy tbh........choice is limited to what the dealer gets allocated. But I got first pick of the 100 or so they were allocated:)

8. Did you check on the DVLA web site - they start at £250 and most are under £399.

9. I’m not that vain. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. You searched through the free ones though, so vain and cheap :thinkingface:

V2 TDS (your initials not short for Tedious) but far better if bike related only and not personal to your name deffo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I was offered a choice.......so I chose one that was vaguely interesting.

12. Now that is vaguely interesting - pray tell Tel :eyes:

13. V2 SHH??!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. There’s a good V2 one for SWMBO for £289 :upyeah:

15. That would make a lovely birthday present for her o_O

• Like Like x 1
  16. She has a private Reg already on her car. She felt she needed one when she had a SLK :rolleyes:

17. Got this wrong. U’s are allowed. Sorry

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I've seen quite a few with the end of the plate being DUC

19. I have MY52 DUC on a 999R Fila, the F-04 Fila RS having won the WSB Championship in 2004 with race number 52.
    Personally though I don't like DUC on the plates :thinkingface:

20. Yes. Brain fade.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information