1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Builders are back and working. Splitting headache and groin feels like I’ve taken a swift boot from Cheryl Cole. Walked to garage and back and its a bit more painful....So paracetamol and email monitoring the order of the day, along with some 2020 planning that is still at creative stage ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. @bradders if you do come to Nottingham allow plenty of time as the Clifton flyover is shut/restricted and is causing traffic chaos.
    If you have to get to the city centre the Tram park and ride on the A453 is the best bet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Basically, sweaty plastic things:astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. On a recent trip wifey asked

I reckon my RST suit is vegan

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Fecking Vegans. Seriously, the cow’s dead, might as well put it to use.

Oh oh. Hole. Dig. Stop.:(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I've been nibbling Aluminium today o_O

• Like Like x 2
  7. You’s a metalist then

8. Sorted my V2 insurance out, for Wednesday bike pickup. And re watched every V2 video on YouTube as usual!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. With a sore hand from Nibbling o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. ‘nuf said

11. Is that a northern term?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not good for your teeth; not sure how your hand is sore though...

13. Last Friday I entered a competition to see who had gained the most weight and lost the most hair over the last 20 years.

Obviously it wasn't called that...............the invite said 'School Reunion' "

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Last week I had a Vegan preaching to me on a dating website I'm on. I replied 'I don't think I'm ready for a sanctimonious Vegan in my life. I cant think of anything worse unless you're going to tell me you're a Jehovah's Witness as well'.

I'm still waiting for a reply. :D

• Funny Funny x 6
  15. Awaiting the arrival of my 998.........
    :blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 6
  16. Good luck,looking forward for todays photographs.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just taken out the butterfly valve on my 1200 dvt multistrada, no big deal, started by drilling a hole in the left hand side, hoover out the debris then put a cable tie through the hole, I've heard stories of them disappearing.
    Hold the valve closed with mole grips on top, bit of tape at the bottom to catch debris, drill out the screws first with a small drill then one as big as the screw heads, hoover away debris and lift out.
    It may help someone out.

18. Hopefully mate , aslong as weather is compliant...looking a bit iffy here: unamused:

19. @portboy
    Dry today so sealed up the top of the flashing, just to be sure. Cheers again.
    @XH558
    Went to mum and dads yesterday. They live about 100 yards from your folks but don’t know anyone on that road.
    We went to The Star Inn at Pevensey for lunch. 3 courses (garlic mushrooms, 6 Oz fillet steak and chips and plum tart with custard plus a free small vodka cocktail for non drivers - all for £8.00 a head. Eight pounds a head!!!!). This is not a one off, I think the weekends are £10 a head!! Awesome. You do have to book as, guess what, it gets very busy!
    http://www.thestarinnnormansbay.co.uk/
    Back to theirs via Cuckmere valley which was flooded out with roads closed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Just been over the road to "slow Dave's" house to help him move a bit of furniture. Had a coffee and cake.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information