1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. And a lesson in questionable taste for you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sat on the M40 fit a couple of hours after lunch with no 1. Lunch was nice. :)

3. upload_2020-2-23_17-40-42.png upload_2020-2-23_17-40-42.png
    Heading South! This is a lie really. The other insurance co are still denying liability but they did buy me an exercise bike under the rehab code (they get no f******* choice!). My physio instructs me to use as much as poss and so I do 22 mins every day. It records total mileage and this is how far that I have got!

• Like Like x 7
  4. Keep thinking about booking a visit to a clairvoyant

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Actually, cant even tell that the bike is back there. Jeeps have an air ride suspension that is always adjusting. Bike only weighs 350lbs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice. You might want to get a pin lock on order for the dark visor as I struggled to source one from the normal channels. In the end I got mine from Louis-Moto.co.uk
    Took a couple of weeks to come as they are in Germany I think.
    Nice helmet though. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Is the dark visor pinlock ready?

8. Yes assuming your helmet is an 803

9. Great......in which case I’ll just fit it to the dark visor as I’ll never use the standard one :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good solution. I wanted to make sure I had a spare but do use the clear on occasion.

11. Set off early for the walk to school but got the school is closed today text just as we got there....

E976E6A7-6958-4BC9-BC02-487A1BD0D470.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  12. Are boots and shoes described as the same now.:confused:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. It sounds like you have a better set up than me.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tip for today.....

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. More surprised that you are reading the Evening Standard. I thought that my 89 year old Mum was the only person still doing it!!! Not just daily newspapers but evening ones... Is the internet a bit crappy your way?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Just back from the hospital, the Urology consultant has given me the green light for now thank goat.

• Like Like x 11
  17. I've just been assembling additional shelving for my father's crap in his garage,the positives were no tools required but the negatives are if you buy cheap you buy twice.

18. Pedant ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information