1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I feel considerably better now (not sure if it's the medication, alcohol, or a combination) and things are looking better :)

thanks Neil, Jack, Andy and Carl :motorcycleduc:

#64401 wroughtironron, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I’d love to know what you’re up to, but I also know you won’t give me a straight answer,
    so I won’t.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Good combination, keep it up and you’ll be fine.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I’m just amazed he has actually got paracetamol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hope you’re recovering well. You’re lucky to get it done, they’re stopping all non urgent operations in preparation for the virus hitting.

If you can read this, it must be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’d imagine it’s a back of the cabinet find!
    Though I’m sure the whiskeys fresh!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do you think it would be rude to offer a couple of bags of wotsits for his hybrid now he can’t ride for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Using this weekend to raid b&q to catch up on inside and outside the house jobs

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hands off you :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Shaved my wife’s head( like you do), went for a walk with her. Corona virus has completely screwed up her treatment.

Then cleaned the chain on the Multi in preparation for a ride tomorrow.:)

• Love You Love You x 9
  11. Our thoughts are with you both mate. Hang in there. Andy

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. It's been three years since I had my left eye done (today was my right) and boy have things moved on - then you were given three lots of eye-drops to administer at varying times, now it's one, then your eye was covered with a full eye patch for a day after, now you get a clear perforated plastic cover which you can see through immediately, but best of all, then it cost £2700 for one eye, now it cost nothing on the NHS - assessment on tuesday, operation on friday. Brilliant.

• Like Like x 6
  13. No pics with your patch on, we need a laugh. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. thought you'd never ask.....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. It's no big secret................but i'll let you know when it's completed.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Good luck to her with the treatment, it's not pleasent, we're all thinking of you both.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. 8DA448D2-B923-4E09-B44F-81B0DCF5C983.jpeg Went for a spin today as it was dry and sunny, well it was when I left home. Apart from filling up with fuel first thing I didn’t stop, didn’t speak to anyone, perfect isolation:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  18. Went for a good long walk with SWMBO, together with her brother and sister in law. Nice meal afterwards.

No idea when we’ll see them next :/

19. Don’t care.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Did you wear gloves when filling up?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information