1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. And this is the fourth one this morning........but a change of tack........now saying it's from GB

upload_2020-3-29_11-44-54.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Today I'm planning on taking six naps, purely so that I stop eating........

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I'm sure your son is happy to keep you and your wife safe !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tip for Today

Every three days in quarantine, try your jeans on to see if they still fit.

Pyjamas are lying bastards and will have you believe all is well.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Isn’t that elasticated waist clothing in general, or all stretchy clothing. Back in my cycling days you’d see the very limits of Lycra stretch. Black cycling shorts showing as a strange Purple colour....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Good answer swerve!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. this is relevant and true, by the end of the week we will all be on the Word Association thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Been watching classic Motogp re-runs on BT Sport 1. Some good races and live interviews with Biaggi, Gibernau etc.

• Like Like x 1
  10. what have I supposed to have swerved?

11. I swerved the car yesterday to avoid a tree - then I realised it was the air freshener.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Your too busy fighting Russia robots to be bothered with nonsense and chitchat.

13. That and having a snooze for the past hour :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I prefer my version of you, sleeves rolled up giving it to them troublesome rooskies
    squarely on the jaw.

But I suppose you have to take a break sometimes!
    :)

15. Just putting the bike back together, needed a 32mm socket 3/4” drive to take the front sprocket off. 3/4” as that’s what my impact wrench is. Didn’t have one so improvised...
    Ground 6 flats around the 32mm 1/2” drive socket hexagonally then knocked it inside an old 41mm 3/4” drive. Job jobbed!
    DB82B457-832E-4427-A36C-FA3B8BFD9A13.jpeg 0E80B530-C280-427D-8A8D-EDAF4AD0F64C.jpeg B63B081D-7306-4967-8CF1-FC5452E915CA.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Went shopping for my wife and I and for my 81 year old mum and my daughter. Left their shopping on their doorsteps. Had a game of Risk with my wife and a few beers.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Genius. Necessity is the mother of invention.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Is this the Risk board game that goes on as long as monopoly.?,had many a game with friends over the years.

19. A spot of gardening..
    Unfortunately due to covid-19 the council in their wisdom have stopped emptying the green garden waste bins.
    The grey and brown are still ongoing, for now.
    Anyone else had their collection stopped?

20. There is talk of only household waste being collected so no household recycling collection either. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information