1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. One bag of shopping today from a local Tesco superminimarket,the only reason i stopped because i saw no crowds,but all of a sudden you guess it :mad: it was very funny as everybody was doing the avoid at all costs side dash walk...flowers/weeds:blush: for @Davebird & folks.:upyeah:
    ...also listening to the radio for a hour,which was good for the soul.
    DSCN6557[1].JPG DSCN6558[1].JPG DSCN6564[1].JPG DSCN6565[1].JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bad planning seeing as a lot of folk are going to be gardening... a lot, and the local tip/ recycling centres are shut.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was having this trouble Birdie but what I did was to be ready at midnight then try and book a spot as the next delivery day comes active.
    This was last week and I doubt I’m the only person to think of this seeing as I’m a halfwit..but you may be lucky.
    Don’t tell anyone though.........

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. IMG_20200329_184143.jpg
    Found it! Can get on with things again now, just as soon as I can get my arse out of the chair again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, a friend has mentioned that also, looks like a late night.
    Steve

6. Yesterday I cleaned, polished and waxed all the standard bodywork for my V4, then today I've spent a few hours putting it all back on, forgot how good it looks in a nice shiny red!

And also gave the garage a real good sort out and tidy up putting all my track stuff out the way so I've got some more room as probably won't be using any of that for a while to come :(.

Then went out for a quick 25 minute cycle, have been riding to work the past week and will continue to do so in the dry for the foreseeable, nice to get some good exercise but the ride home is all uphill so need to boost my fitness ASAP!

I know I'm a bit of a trek away mate but if you're really struggling I'll happily get some essentials and drop off to you. Just let me know if I can help.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I know I'm a bit of a trek away mate but if you're really struggling I'll happily get some essentials and drop off to you. Just let me know if I can help.[/QUOTE]
    That's very thoughtful, thanks, my son seems to be doing OK up to now, will keep trying the supermarket web sites.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  8. Made 2 disc spacers for the rgv250

9. Icing on the cake at the end of a really productive weekend....

1. Rebuilt the rear of my z1000
    2. Gave all 3 bikes a clean
    3. Did some house wiring (converted the last room to LED lighting with smart dimmers)
    4. Put another smart socket in (2 left to do)
    5. Heres the clincher. Not a done deal yet but bagged a set of converted stock RSV4 factory ohlins forks with NIX30 internals. I was thinking about selling it for a 2020 Superduke 1290r (was going to get a secondhander next year when they started to surface) but now ive bagged the forks id rather stick with my Factory as i say the suspension on mine (rear being TTX36 MK2) and Nix's on the front will certainly improve things..!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Our garden waste stopped in October as it does every year, I have a bin full of leaves and two or three more bins full waiting on the ground for them to start up again in April - if they don't I am going to post every feckkin' leaf through the Council Offices letter box :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  11. What day is it

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. No post day :thinkingface:

13. What are you on about

14. Well I checked, I didn't have any post, but there are other days I don't get post so that is no indication on what day it is

15. It is for me when I post stuff every day :thinkingface: apart from on no post day o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. The few borders I do have are a foot deep in leaves :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. I went for a walk today to get out for a couple of hours. :upyeah:

I passed the regional Porsche garage and found myself with my nose pressed against the window of the lifeless showroom like Charlie in the Chocolate factory hoping to get a Wonka Bar. o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I know, it’s a complex issue.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Well dumb it down next time... ya sexy intellectual you

20. Next time press your arse against it

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information