1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've sanded another two garden chairs and had one fell apart.........so much for hardwood being hard. Several of the slats had badly rotted, so it's now in the bin, in bits. then I ran out of sanding sheets/pads.

So I ordered new sanding pads online and I'll finish them off when they come. Then it'll be stain/oil time. Oh joy!

2. :thinkingface: more like this by september

images-4.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Washed 2 cars, washed the windows, went shopping, power washed the drive. Busy day.

4. lmfao!!! i seen it and wondered who it was supposed to be! the afro through me but other than that you nailed it!!!!
    nice one dude!!!
    i did a pic of a certain member a while ago, let me see if i can find it and you can guess who it is...

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Holy shit :joy:

6. :upyeah: It’s yours mate, consider it a birthday pressie (50th:D). The Afro’s from your avatar:upyeah::)

• Love You Love You x 2
  7. Made a 2 hour trip with my ST, did some weightlifting and just finished a barbeque.. It was a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 20200405_193615.jpg there is another complete with bike which makes it more obvious .. cant find where i put that one though...

#65030 chizel, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 4
  9. Ermmmmm :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is that a barrister ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. i love how you captured all my important stuff falling out my ruck sack!!! its like you were there!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. i dont know what he does for a job, he keeps himself to himself... could be...

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. 15861150065061986955633.jpg this is a pic of his bike....

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. I like his bikes name !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. What they’ve managed to trundle to NZ from Wassys house?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. It should have removed that sticker too.

I used to buy mine back in the day as glue & tar remover regularly, went in one day asked for 5 litres of it got told not available. They did however to a separate glue remover and tar remover these days, there’s no difference in product just the label FFS.

17. Nope, both original and a bit patinated in real life. Conservation rather than restoration being the mantra. :)

18. Was going to sell it, and had it in Italia for a while in Lincoln but I’m a sentimental old sausage and so it came home to be loved, ruffled and played with.

[​IMG]

Probably a keeper now... :)

#65040 Fire3500, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information