1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Haven’t gone down this route yet though it’s looking more and more appealing.
    First off is a delivery from Ducati Mcr’s neighbour, majestic wines, running low starting to panic!
    :)

2. Sad to see on news this morning that dairy farmers are pouring milk down the drain every day allegedly due to drop in demand.
    Maddening to see the sign in a supermarket limiting customers to 3 bottles of milk due to "shortages" in supply.
    The world is getting worse by the day.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. all the delivery schemes are useless round here, all fully booked, just like @Birdie has experienced.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chopped up some old garden chairs that we have had for probably twenty years. The wood was rotten in places but the fasteners were still pretty much mint condition after being outside all this time.

D6D7D425-C6C7-44D9-816F-8966FC30805A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Use them on the Ducati :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Deliveries are rubbish here too..........but the click and collect service is good. All done and dusted in 2 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wish they were the right type. Going in the come in handy box.

8. It's amazing how a garden chair company could get it right 20 years ago and arguably the most premium bike manufacturer (after Kawasaki) still get it so wrong...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. glad to hear it - collect non existent here as well, much-forgotten garden centres are the answer so far, but don't tell anyone..

10. @Birdie if that doesn't put your back out before the weekend,i'm not sure what will.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Your damn right there sir,i was having this conversation with my mother today.what muppets are running the show when folk are crying out for this stuff.: unamused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Having done all my housework chores this morning I managed to spend a couple of hours in the shed this afternoon. With my new clutch bits & pieces having arrived over the past few days I fitted a whole new clutch assembly to the Monster:):upyeah:. The old clutch basket & friction plates were just a bit worn as you can see:(.
    A193C791-A6D9-4CE0-890C-04F3045996CC.jpeg C4DEAB2C-011F-44CD-85D3-1899E5724F1F.jpeg
    9042D309-723C-4DF7-B0FD-8663B6868910.jpeg
    B30E6DCD-6128-4402-8043-4E2010662A22.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Having a glass of wine sat in the garden watching bats flying around.

14. Going to eat any?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Spooky little horrors.:mask:

16. 7018409F-D090-427B-8197-B5E587130BEE.jpeg
    Received a letter from his majesty Boris.

17. I spent tonight hiding Easter eggs ready for tomorrow's egg hunt.

Course, there's only me here, but I reckon I'll still be able to find a couple

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The wife says to me today "Ron, if you're really bored, why don't you make a bird table?"

So I made one and now she isn't speaking to me, all because I put her 6th.

• Funny Funny x 5
  19. Did you loctite the 8 basket bolts?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I certainly did. Only 34nm torque is spec’d, barely more than finger tight:astonished:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information