1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. recycling bin collection today. When I heard them I went out with a pack of ice cold cokes, The bloke said, if they're not in the bin mate, I can't take them. I explained that they were in fact full tins, ice cold on this hot day and a small thank you to him and his buddies for still working. He went a very bright shade of red and then accepted them whilst his mates in the truck took the piss out of him. There is humour still to be found, just ignore the experts and media and have a cold one.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Good one Noods. Well done

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. He did move back or he would have been physically moved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Was there a large mirror at the counter :thinkingface:

5. Hmmmmmm. :thinkingface: There was, strangely enough. How did you know that? :eek:

6. Intuition my dear Watson :eyes:

7. Just finished rebuilding the wall I took down two days ago.
    IMG_20200411_112432.jpg
    Steve

• Like Like x 5
  8. That's a big chip on your shoulder :thinkingface:

9. First thing this morning (7.45am) I went to the supermarket for all the stuff we couldn't get from the coop click and collect service t'other day. And even at that time the queue to get in the shop was about 200m!!

So I made it count and bought stuff so I wont need to go back for at least a week, if not more.

It still makes me laugh watching all the other duffers like me that haven't got a clue about what they're doing;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Did you have The List ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep and in order up and down the aisles so I couldn't fuck it up lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Is that a spot of corbeling going on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Took my yellow peril out to the seaside. Very short ride there; even shorter back with wind assist.
    No Lycra was worn whilst doing this post btw.

8B787FB7-93AD-496C-81E2-658808CE8562.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I'm getting used to my new sleep pattern - 5am to 1pm - what's yours?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm that bored I've just rung some people in India to see if they've had an accident in the last three years.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Bit more organising in the garage, knocked a couple of quick shelves up to keep tins and stuff out the way, bit more moving around making a bit more valuable space.
    Can't wait until my mate moves out and I've got it back to myself!

Also knocked up and fitted a proper rubbish door protector for the XJS as it's difficult getting in and out to not damage the door.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Xjs? Let's see some more please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Finished painting the bits I took off the zx636 yesterday and then refitted them .
    Would normally get em powder coated but obviously thats not an option at the mo.
    Puddy :)

20200411_164311.jpg

20200411_164320.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Is that the B1? Used to have one of those back in the day

Do Not Sell My Personal Information