1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Zx636 a1p , first of the genuine 636cc motors.
    Had a 19000 mile zx6r g2 recently , that was lovely as well.
    Puddy :)

20200114_180346.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. My dad bought it new in 89 when I was about 8 months old, 5.3 V12 convertible, done 9500 miles from new. He died 6 years ago so I look after it now.

9D7D990B-6BB8-472E-A9C4-96EA664D2096.jpeg 9F59371B-2157-414B-B986-F4A7680B3540.jpeg

• Like Like x 14
  3. BF43745C-1E8A-45E8-BC30-6DD70A3A44F3.jpeg 7CE28636-4F2F-43BE-9F6A-13C19BBB7B16.jpeg More tinkering on two strokes ... finished the engine, timed the new electronic ignition and fitted it
    Of course I forgot to take pics at the end of the day , but here’s the bike going back on ground and rolling
    Still undecided on the red plastics , it’s a race bike so it’s the sensible approach not to use original parts ,.. but I just prefer them silver ...

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Lovely car, I had a pre HE. This is the block...
    20200401_163032.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  5. Wow , thats a proper time warp.
    Worked on a few of those when I worked at ha fox's in guildford. Also worked for john coombs back in the late 80's, we were bmw then tho.
    His collection of classic jags was lovely tho , always remember his bright yellow ex works c type turning up cos he wanted to drive it down to classic le mans .
    Puddy :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. That looks stunning! Great colour for that model and obviously been well cared for. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bet it sounds lovely, and after 31 years you’ve almost finished running it in...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for the love. Doesn't move much obviously but will be out for a spring clean tomorrow and planning to use it for work a bit over the next few weeks with the weather looking decent.

MDUBZ it's actually almost silent, not really any drama it's a chilled out cruiser that wobbles about slowly!

• Like Like x 3
  9. just about finished the new extension

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ever thought of appearing on Grand Designs, that’s a tidy piece of Neo Retro Architecture right there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I designed my own social distancing module too

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

12. Tell you what bud never mind appearing on GD I’m thinking Kevin McCloud needs to step aside. Your architectural vision is in a class of it’s own.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. I hope you used your best Glaswegian accent to confuse the bastards.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This beats the garden gnome look all day long.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. and I made a splash-proof bacon shield for the grandkids.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

16. Was the Bacon rioting or just spitting in a threatening manor, fair play to your grandson for tackling such bunch of aggressive felons.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Installed new fuel cap and ring today....

Before_tank.jpg

after_tank.jpg

After_bike.jpg

Cap.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Apart from shopping for 45 minutes this morning I’ve really not done a lot apart from sun bathing in the garden.

I’m still waiting on sanding discs to arrive so I can finish sanding and teak oil the last couple of garden chairs.

So having done the square root of fuck all today why am I tired?

19. Well done Noobie. My bin men got a thank you note and a packet of Jaffa Cakes last week. This week I upped my game with a packet of Tunnocks Caramel Waffers

20. Doing nothing is really tiring.

• Agree Agree x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information