1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Got bloody soaked!!

I recently washed And dried my Rukkas as per instructions thinking there’s a job well done. Went out instructing this am, very confident in the pissing rain, but quite quickly was bloody soaked through.

Got home, lubed the chain to see a staple in the middle of the tread hissing away. Booked in to my normal place for new tyres that were due anyway, fitter had to leave with home emergency. Was sent to Waltham Cross Motorcyles who fixed the puncture and will fit the new tyres after my track day later next week. And they are good as well as quite a bit less expensive than the original tyre fitters.

E734B8CF-32F8-4492-82D8-4063D51ADB67.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Walkies CE8978E4-6DC7-4C4B-954E-7DE66F509618.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  3. Better add 'flying displays' to the list of things we used to see!;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thank you :)

5. Both back tyres replaced at ATS this morning - £328 and the car looks exactly the same .......

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Dog after fetching tennis balls for ten minutes - fucked......

IMG_2744.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Done absolutely nothing didn’t leave hotel just went down to reception to book 2 more nights here in torrevieja...I can’t make my boat for Monday so Deb rebooked me a week on Monday so things not going too well the reason is collections and continued work search ...air con in the room is good so that is a bonus plus this little eatery by the sea really nice ...hopefully can get next Saturday boat but it’s full at moment and Thursdays too risky as collecting an old Bol d or Honda on Thursday in feuengirola

One good thing is I’m going past tarifa at the tip of Spain for a collection so will be staying there I love tarifa and maybe the Mrs will fly out not sure yet

A8385859-8AD9-4F89-B87C-937D854B1A1B.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  8. 9E343971-65B9-403D-AA22-CC1F25AACB09.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Eh?

10. Still painting :(

I got my seized sprocket off quicker:confused:

• Funny Funny x 8
  11. got this on facebook

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
  12. Did this (yesterday)
    20200815_123519.jpg
    20200815_123528.jpg
    Took the bike out for a short run to check that everything is in good order, all good. Job jobbed.

Also checked out using my Abba stand for the Scrambler. The stand has pins for the Hypermotard and measured up fine. Very carefully lifted the bike and it's fine! Made two small wedges out of a piece of wooden dowel to lift the footpegs a bit and it works a treat. Happy puppy.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Watching Motogp warm ups.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. anybody agree that BSB is far more entertaining than GP ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. BSB is more entertaining but Motogp without Marquez zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is pretty good.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. That's a double edged sword with MM not being around,dammed if you do & dammed if you dont have him on board,but great see others winning for a change.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anybody watching the snooker final:thinkingface:..Ronnie was up 8/2 in the first sesson with really terrible poor playing,but now the pressures on him as his opponent is chasing him down,can someone replug him into the mains for me.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bit of shopping.... walking past local small brewery (Fierce & Noble), that just open its tap door as I went past. Would've been wrong not to...
    IMG_20200816_142026755_HDR.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Good on ya!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information