1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 15975863612591098223311.jpg

Guess what... bloody glass is almost empty. Oh, go on then, what the hell;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Today I have sold then unsold my monster.
    The thread has been closed and the story ended..
    Why? It was a good story and it's not over yet.
    Other than that I've watched a really fucken weird motogp race and sat on my 748 making broom broom noises..

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Definitely should have kept it (the thread) running.. it had form!:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Te
    True dat...it was as confusing as everything I've posted ever and most of that don't get cut short... speaking if cut short, where is hell's teeth? He's very quiet these days....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. In between watching over this place I manage to live my life :)

6. Good book this.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmmm..
    Note to self "live my life"..
    Can someone pop over and put that on my fridge? Otherwise I might live someone else life...
    There's a good thread! Who's life would you live if you had a choice... I'd go for bill Clinton... only at a certain moment in time mind...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Found all the fork parts for the TZ.
    Got them all back together now and sitting in the yokes. First time it's sat on two wheels since
    IMG_20200816_162754.jpg
    Could be time to start on the engine next as the brakes are becoming a major ball ache and look like they're going to cost a small fortune to sort.

• Like Like x 9
  9. Start a build thread, mine won’t be the longest project anymore :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. I went out for a bit only to find that Ronnie has got his mojo back,so i'll watch it later now...plus the rerun.

11. :D

12. Plenty of two stroke action at Scarborough this weekend.

E42CD50A-9727-48A9-B2CF-EAD11479D300.jpeg 882E8E1E-B8D4-4ADB-AA8D-0CE8F6803B1A.jpeg A974C8A0-5C7E-4D2C-BF9E-C37F73ECCA0A.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  13. For some reason made me think of this. I have just got back from the pub tho'...
    IMG_20200816_174320.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. #Spoiler just watched Ronnie O'sullivan picking up his sixth title,long over due in my book,i'll be buzzing to the end of the year on that one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Just been dropped back home after enjoying dinner with Carole and her 2 kids. First time we’ve been together for a while. Carole prepared a scrumptious roast beef with all the trimmings including kale and beetroot grown in the garden. I think the occasion got to me or maybe it was drinking 3 pints of Peroni and sharing a bottle of Rioja and a bottle of Merlot :D:dizzy: Andy

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 2
  16. Been battling “bots” applying to join the forum this evening. Think I’ve got them all so far.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Watched moto gp . Then cleaned my bike .I cooked a roast for my family . Holiday tomorrow happy days

• Like Like x 2
  18. they say these go in three's don't they? :thinkingface: (hope so)
    Yesterday, on Ugly number 2 close to my home (wasp nest city - they haven't gone) I felt something hit my left leg, hard enough to think something had fallen off bike - (haven't used it for over a year) and then front brake felt strange on first pull.. limped to house to find caliper hanging on by one loose bolt. Luckily the remaining bolt made caliper "trail" instead of "lead" so v. lucky, and just took paint off wheel where it briefly touched. Tightened remaining bolt and went back to retrieve the other, found it, no thread damage, refitted. Checked other caliper and also not fully tight, ok on journey "home". :upyeah:
    Today after flash flood got into a brief but heart-stopping tankslapper as i inadvertantly tracked a furrow/stream of deep-ish water on a fast straight road near Leatherhead (what was I thinking of?):upyeah::upyeah:
    On same journey, had to put foot to ground and kick to stay upright avoiding a car that decided to change lanes without checking behind. In both of the last two I was convinced I was about to crash for a split second. I feel very lucky. :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 9
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information