1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I'd a ride out down to the coast with a friend today and boy it was warm,:sun:..also i have secured the commemorative plaque for the said bike,collecting saturday and i might update the thread then...if in the mood..

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Did “The Boys” get sent round in the end?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Let’s hope your mood prevails then eh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I left him alone to think for a while after meeting up at the dealer,and he sent me a text...i think on the 9th of this month and i responded straightaway but he didn't receive it for some strange reason,so i phoned him this morning & left a message with what you just mentioned:punch:;)...so all good.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good on ya, you know how to get things done!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 10
  6. A bit slow for me as i bought the motorcycle back on the 20th July.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Teamwork is the answer!
    20200813_175231.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Well this morning me and SWMBO walked into Holmfirth (It’s only 2.5 miles and most of it downhill, but I don’t do walking if I can help it). We had a bit of a mooch, a coffee and cake then later had some lunch and a drink. Which was nice. :)

We then walked back home.......uphill. And I have to say it’s fecking steep! And it was scorchio too. :eek:

I’m now considering a snooze on the sofa. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Got home from a weeks camping in Wales
    The Pembrokeshire coast was fantastic, it’s the first time I’ve been that way and will be going back. 1134726E-96A0-4421-B4DA-B82AF1CA62A1.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  10. Takes me back, that does.

11. Looks like the Blue Lagoon, Abereiddi. Nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Took my lad up to hospital to have a cast removed and re done, then took my Mini to have an alternator fitted. Moved my motorcycles around in the garage.

13. Waiting for C19 results so washed And polished the Mrs Disco Spt. Came up lovely.
    in a moment of weakness I then washed my Schitron C1. And got all the moss that was growing on it off. Then, for a laugh I cut and polished the bonnet to see what it was like.

Still shit(ron) :no_mouth:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. I thought i was in a dream when neighbour phoned to tell me of a large wasps nest in "our" tree at end of garden... I think I might have left this one but it's bothering them.. (the neighbours) it's over 12ft up, here we go again. As the nests pile up i'm getting closer and closer to taking Harry's advice..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. You seem to be a Wasp magnet...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wasp whisperer :thinkingface::D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. only got me twice so far in 2 nests, seems to be a lot of traffic at this one, bought 3 cans of nest squirter as no chance of using powder this time. Call out quote was £141. What's the betting they would have turned up with the same?. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Climb above the nests and piss on them laughing manically. That should do it. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information