1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. With a second lockdown looming, I see people are starting to stockpile their shopping trolleys up again.

I've just got back from Asda and saw a bloke buying 4 crates of San Miguel, 5 paellas and 3 burritos.

I thought to myself, hang on a minute

Hispanic buying

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Bloody hell el toro i only get one shower a week. You are certainly a clean chap.
    Steve.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hoping the weather forecasters have got it wrong as Friday and Saturday looks like scenery changing stuff again.

4. Just seeing on the news that trump can now test all his silly ideas Closer to home....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I meet another forum member yesterday very briefly:upyeah:,so that's the second member that actually exists.....i thought you lot were all in my mind.;)

#70885 XH558, Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gwan......who was it that isn’t a figment of your imagination?

7. He has a little dog and rides a sliver Ducati.:upyeah:

8. Yup, we are driving from Kent to the Norfolk Coast for a long weekend that the Mrs booked up. I said it looks like we'll be staying in a lot for sex in front of the fire. She said we'll take our waterproofs and walking boots, we're not mad of sugar.

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Had to move the wine store and Cadet engine so as to have the conservatory superstructure entirely replaced. Moving 50 heavy clay pipes to the end of the garden is quite a work out!
    IMG_0031[1].JPG
    While on the home improvement kick, I finally got round to putting up a few nails in the hall to hang the pewter/resin bikes my wife bought me about 20 years ago
    IMG_0060[1].JPG

IMG_0030[1].JPG

• Like Like x 5
  10. wait, crystal ball tuning in.. begins with a Pee...

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Woke up to torrential rain and just down the road from us it's flooded, won't be doing a lot today i think: unamused:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm supposed to be cleaning the house today whilst SWMBO is swanning around town. Not sure I can be arsed.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Lovely here, for a change this week - just sayin :D going to be shite all weekend though :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fixed a leak in both my bathrooms - life on the edge Komrads, watch this space for the next exciting instalment of retirement activities for the perennially lazy; gardening! What not to do if you're Lupins droopin'....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. After nine odd weeks in losing the trailer hitch key,it has finally been found in the oil catchment container that was sitting under the XL that was moved yesterday,so a happy man and i don't need to purchase a new hitch.......just need a spare key cut this time to avoid that mistake again.
    DSCN7225[1].JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. stripping paint off two crankcase covers as decided on DIY paint considering bike value/couldn't justify £50 per for powdercoat with a sprinkling of can't b @R$£d thrown in.

(also spurred on by @Expat Jack Triumph painting.)

• Like Like x 5
  17. Yesterday popped down my mates and he pulled the cover off this thing that he had no idea what to do with it was quite a cool thing it will be getting sold though

1B4301DA-D1F7-4B3E-BB30-A0AD3BD51AE4.jpeg

5E058610-1F71-49B9-9E03-84428514D5C8.jpeg

A6909287-F510-481E-A359-8AE48951998E.jpeg

1A0C9334-DECF-4B13-A139-2D6B89726E84.jpeg

9CB5B20E-5A42-4B51-B0CB-7408F0D7B808.jpeg

9AF3CAF5-C085-42FA-AA63-D8403B3A6536.jpeg

8B036194-2432-4770-ABA9-CDD373B9F71B.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. It didn’t fire up yesterday my mate was surprised as it does normally

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's a shame,but i'd the same problem on a friends landrover series 11 yesterday,he normally just disconnects the battery leads once a year and then charges it up for the beginning of say march time & Bob's your uncle...but no go this time out.Very frustrating.!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information