1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. shame, we couldn’t have taken the mg out anyway as it was late and it was blocked in by his camper

2. Irresponsible motorists.:punch:;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Gave my Generation 1 Mille R a good clean, changed the oil, bled the clutch and so on, ready for sale after 20 years of ownership.. it will be a sad day when it goes. It runs as sweetly as it did new and to my ears, makes the best sound on 2 wheels with the actual Aprilia 'race' titanium can.. Monsoon starts tomorrow, so wanted to get it done today

31133CE9-9C4B-40EE-8A4B-7CE00F69FCDA.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  4. Love those swingarms :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Bought a new coat hanger

A779D389-773C-481D-94C3-A97F990FFAAC.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's a cracker,I used to have one as well, feckin' brilliant for the wet diving gear, I was sorry to see it go!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. My mate has just put his ‘airhead’ on the road, so I accompanied him around Derbyshire carrying a tow rope, just in case. We stopped for an Ice-cream in Calver, at the little sweet shop, (soon to be renamed ‘Sue’s chews’) if you’re ever in the area, stop for a tea, it’s 75p. (Coffee 80p and hot chocolate £1)(everyone’s a winner baby)
    781CD360-8179-4B5C-B671-FB458E26A9FE.jpeg

Cherry Bakewell flavour if you were wondering.

74A5FA92-7676-41B6-A97F-B06381D16CCE.jpeg

#70907 SHarper, Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Looking like the last of the autumn sunshine for a while. Next week is going to be a soggy one.

92C56DA8-83A4-43F5-AA93-7EBB5DC2D443.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  9. Same here, weekend of shite to come IMG_20201002_175319.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. It's been crazy wet down here(Soton) and more tonight apparently.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Lovely and sunny here in Manchester, warm too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Got lashed on going to work and returning, feeling very much cooler a 5 am.....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cleaned 3/4 of the house. Just the garden room to do and I’ll do that tomorrow whilst it’s pissing down.

This afternoon I watched all episodes of The Duchess. Very funny indeed. Worth a watch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Loving your garden Harry, you dark horse you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ah don't worry, nothing to do with me - I just cut the grass :bucktooth::D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tip for today

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Woke up and more torrential rain and more tonight and tomorrow, oh well BSB:)upyeah:) and WSBK(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
    today so at least something to watch!!: unamused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. In the meantime something for you to watch.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Up and about early it's my wife's 65th birthday, lemon/ginger tea in bed with her cards/ chocs/ and pressie's, still awaiting for the florist to call. She is my life partner i love her loads, but the best present she could have had has been denied her the State pension instead she still has to work in the most vulnerable work place in the world. Care Home.
    There we are then.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 4
  20. I put a like for the top bit but:poop: for the last bit:scream::mad:.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information