1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. @Birdie Love to see the Benny Hill speeded up version when you set the camera on timer.;)

2. Overdosed on viagara this morning....:astonished:
    This is turning out to be the hardest day of my life. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Cleaned my neighbors windows, 92 years old with dementia.
    Probably already forgotten I have done them.
    Never mind there’s always next time.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Decided to try ‘chocolate ripple’ today
    5B772AAC-D38D-45EB-A27B-50983F153E1B.jpeg
    It’s not as good as Raspberry ripple or Cherry Bakewell or golden honeycomb or lemon curd ripple or chocmoccochino or mint choc chip but is better than rum and raisin or banoffee. Not tried bubblegum.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Calver traffic lights.

6. Well i carried out a quick repair on a flat garage roof (black stuff out of a tin) for a friend this morning,Then as the track was dry i decided to head down to the coast,not many more rides for me this year.It started spitting on the way back and i normally avoid the rain like the plague,but actually enjoyed it this time out.

#70946 XH558, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Good on you. You don't get many 92 year olds cleaning windows. Especially when you have dementia.

Even more impressive is that you still ride.

#70947 deleteduser211220, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. We’re calling it Sue’s chews. Always stop for an ice cream when we pass (probably twice a week).

• Like Like x 2
  9. Completely lost me marbles possibly but I’m getting this they look a hoot and I want a hoot ...car has been sold or deposit taken and I could not stop been interested in the yamaha tricker, urban trail bike, low seat, very capable bike from what I gather...short mot been a downside but spare wheels and tyres and had plenty of new bits thrown at it ...it’s like a serow parts are ok to get from yamaha

Monkey or Rvf 400 is on way out though ...monkey is mega but Mrs prefers bigger bike surprisingly

CF68CEAC-9DB5-4A38-95C4-90E14C4D2607.png

65D958B3-54D7-44F9-AFD3-6460E41990A7.png

598143CF-CA12-4AB4-ABCB-C8BF2F7CE531.png

A5987376-3A2B-4A67-ABE5-0250FCD21B47.png

205CC982-E609-41EF-926C-DB73B40DB787.png

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks for that, shit Ihave forgotten what I was going to say!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Today is our wedding anniversary 8 years:scream:, we were going to go out, but no due to the Convirus, so stay in and wine for my wife and GUINNESS for me :upyeah:;).

• Like Like x 8
  12. Didn't you just buy the Monkey a few weeks ago?

13. Many Congratulations Wayne, hardly know you but know you have done well judging by my long-term mates. :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yes 2 weeks ago

15. Thanks Chris, there were many that said our marriage wouldn't last chalk and cheese and all that, but what is it they say about variety..........

• Like Like x 3
  16. Chalk and cheese works, ask my wife..... Well, maybe don't :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. That's a lifetime mate, get it changed :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. It’s bonkers and unexpected but t she prefers bigger bike and not fussed on using it on road so might as well run the bigger bike but yes it’s a bit bonkers I’ll see if anyone wants it on here first

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sold my car ...will find a pub in a bit

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Wine ,women and song,the perfect combination. :beer::party::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information