1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Aye, ‘twas where I got the idea from!
    :)
    Both cafes were open, great place, pity it’s in Batley though!

2. Agreed, but the building and the concessions inside are fantastic, wouldn’t you say?

3. Oh yes absolutely!

• Like Like x 1
  4. For the past two days nothing but moaning / bitching about free school meals on the news & radio,if only we stopped feeding the world and started feeding ourshelves FIRST.problem resolved.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Screenshot_20201027-094140_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Woke up and it's pissing down now doing some laundry and playing a bit of Call Of Duty, fucking rock and roll:rolleyes: but on a lighter note i'm going to do one of my super dooper chili's, game on!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cleaning, adjusting and lubricating chains on the Diavel, Multistrada and Scrambler. Horrible but necessary job. Riding on Thursday so will have to do it all again if the weather forecast is correct. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watch that duvet cover levitate later on in the wee hours.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Stuck in Spain, boat cancelled, some twat lied to me in Malaga about amount of stuff to shift not sure who yet, visited a dream house in Marbella then Mijas golf course, arranged to be in Madrid by Thursday 10-30 am and then agreed to take home 4 motocross bikes from valencia the exact place I was last Thursday.....you could not make this shit up....if I wasn’t on curfew I’d be pished

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. you love it Carl...........:beer:

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. I asked for a bag of maltesers and my boy treated me to these :yum

6B875C4D-3074-4E6E-845F-E17A6150D8BA.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. You lucky mother. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fair play, but I don’t see any Maltesers eaten them I guess.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That looks awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information