1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I wasn’t allowed those as well :joy:

2. Sofa shopping this afternoon and whilst chatting with the sales person we were offered a coffee and a cookie.
    20201029_124923.jpg
    I kid you not :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 7
  3. Well today I’ve laughed at the electrician on the site I’m working as he struggled to get his van out of the mud! Then I’ve laughed at the plumbers trying to get both vans out! Then the plasterers! Kept me entertained for hours watching em slipping and sliding ,especially when one of the lads who was trying to push went arse over head in the mud! Anyway they all got out eventually with everyone pushing except me obviously cos I was busy laughing! Of course I was the last to leave and guess who got bastid stuck!!!

• Funny Funny x 8
  4. Had to get local bastid farmer to pull me out! Not happy!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Are you still there :D

6. Got out ok eventually thanks DB! Just hope to god the lads don’t find out! They’ll rip the shite out of me!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Your secret is safe with us
    Do I know them :joy:

8. ill take the 5th on that !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Good move otherwise it could be a sticky in the mud :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Physio today.

This is the guy that talks to me about diet whilst I do my exercise cycling.

I said that I haven't been walking up to the coffee shop every day because it has been raining a lot. So, we need an alternative if it is raining. His suggestion is to make a cup of coffee and take to my workshop/garage and tidy - or continue to work on my Ducatis.

This is my type of physio!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Early start 5am from Herradura to Madrid unloaded or rather customer took boxes from me at the van, then shot down to torrevieja now sat in O’Connor’s having a Rioja waiting for curry ...saw this cool electric bike

56C7875C-A586-45E1-91F3-DA0ADB8711D3.jpeg

715EA2B9-206E-436F-B827-7A741E582750.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Has someone nicked the battery, or is that big space where the shopping goes...?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, plus each to their own & all that... But (there's always a but) that thing looks like a right 'ol piece of shugar to me and a very long way from being even remotely cool!

14. What's the tank for :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've rescued a smaller version of a old fashioned metal dustbin from being thrown away in the garbage today. @Ducbird brownie points please.:blush:
    DSCN7299[1].JPG

#71535 XH558, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. You have to get that on to the Antiques Roadshow for a valuation :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. The great thing about it is that the bottom is complete,which makes a change as they rot out over a period.

18. Urine receptacle...?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. lucky to find one in such a good condition, our dustbin men used beat fvck out of them, looked like a coal scuttle timed they finished with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. pig swill.........

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information