1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. This one has'd a very sheltered life,and can you blame him based on what you've just said.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Or gunpowder plot number two.;)

3. It’s not for me either, but I can see it’s appeal and to many in the not too distant future I’m afraid it probably is a cool thing ...it’s probably mega round town...I am delivering many variants of electric two wheeled vehicles usually to Spain and they are really good in this weather and built up areas....dt 50’s fs1e
    Ap 50 etc etc was our era but electric is the youth future and yes there own type of cool imo

4. Back in’t day wen were’t lad.
    There used to be a farmer who came round our school on a horse and cart, and collected the waste, in those bins, from the school canteen for his pigs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not me, but yesterday in the pouring rain my son passed the final part of his direct access bike test, the road test. He was well chuffed as indeed was I :upyeah:
    A few weeks ago one of my mate was selling his '17 plate Supersport S with bits on for a very good price. He was gutted he didn't really have the money available at the time to buy it

Only problem now is he'll be viewing my bikes a bit differently !!
    His first job was to confine his "L" plates to the bin !!:joy:
    20201029_163327.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. My Scrambler has been picked up and gone for it's annual service. I wont get the V2 serviced until March next year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. And a spare lid :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Nice bin :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bit of fun in the forest

2D18B366-436A-4C72-BC0C-59FE5661F92C.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Pretty high for those scores. Mine were 92/93/95 and I got a 20 handicap! (70 par)

11. Just incase i find a stray bottom half floating around in life.;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matron ..........

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ventured out into the Mancave a couple of times (weather is still shit), wire brushed a couple of Triumph bits that arrived in the post / measured up for some round bar for a gearbox selector shaft ordered it, rest of the day drank tea and coffee and have been mooching around on here. Fish for tea my wife keeps popping in with a sauce taster on a spoon, more cheese dear , a tad more mustard, she's lucky to have me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Whilst cleaning my Multi, I wondered what it would look like with eyebrows...
    27E3F122-7196-45C6-8081-40A6A5CF84FA.jpeg

I thought it would have one slightly raised, Roger Moore stylee...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Said Keith floyd.

16. I'll be George Floyd if she knew i was commenting on her cooking ffs.

17. I’m stuck in torrevieja...slept late after yesterday’s marathon drive ventured out for Spanish toast with tomato and olive oil and coffee x2 ...am going for a walk along the seafront in a bit then down o’conners For a drop of vino ...I got an email off brittany ferries I was dreading reading it as the last one was boat cancelled but this was just a reminder of the new Spanish boat coming out in December

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. You have just 8 minutes to get out of that one,Mr Houdini.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Safe return Bud, oh yeah i got into right shit the other for letting go so quick, Vickie do you up some sarnies for the drive back. Always in the shit me.

20. Ha ha no worries I’m a faddy eater mate don’t bother with meat as such ...and no white bread unless abroad as it clogs me up in uk but not in Spain how bizarre ....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information