1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just what would life hold for you if it didn’t entail some fannying around?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Took ma 1200R fir a desmo service including it's first belt change at 18680 miles.

A bit of adjustment to the exhaust valve clearance on the horizontal valves.

Machine (2016) was purchased 2018 with 2300 miles on it with full service history.

I kept with the regular service intervals until last year 2020 when my machine only manged a few thousand miles.

Was I lucky with the belts???

3. So true mucker,,,,,,,,,whit kinda world would it be waeoot fuds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think he must have been a Doctor, i hadn't seen him before but WTF i can't believe i didn't react.
    That's what you get for self isolating for nearly a year now only myself and my wife for company.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. and on that note, it looks like my oldest Ugly has really, really died this time, which is sad because I was about to sell it. Anyone who's owned an ugly long-term and has any gump will know that the healthy integrity of the instrument panel is like a ticking time-bomb now. I can foresee prices plummeting on all of these soon, I feel like a fully qualified life-saver equivalent here, having resuscitated this patient
    over and over and .....

• Like Like x 1
  6. and that's all it takes isn't it? - had similar in a Supermarket last week. I'd gone in at an unholy hour hoping it would be plain sailing but staff were easily making up for the lack of customers and couldn't give a stuff about distancing. I will give it a wide berth now as I can go without caviar for another week. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. What No pets bossing you around.:thinkingface:

8. Perhaps free up my time for much more important things in life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I always have a pack of birdseye fishfingers in the icebox for emergencies but those never,they're now on my bucket list.:upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Fish Finger Sandwiches are my 'go to' when stocks run dry.

Fish Fingers, cheese, mustard, mayo, ketchup. It's like a fishy Big Mac !

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Sounds like we've the same ever increasing waistline.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. No, only the one-eyed trouser snake which has a mind of its own SOMETIMES.
    I love animals too much to take one as a pet, i love them for the food they provide for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I don't know how you do it. You're so brave!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I have 1 optimate and a couple of older chargers , but don't like leaving them on for long periods.
    Theres not much else to do currently is there anyway!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’m fascinated and also obsessed with my Fitbit logging everything including chocolate and getting up and moving around
    It nudges me to finish my 250 steps per hour
    I have had the best nights sleep since wearing it and best score of 90 last night
    Whoooo hoooooo and........ I have lost 2lb

it’s given me a focus and a routine in this latest lockdown
    The graphics are fab and I keep finding different graphs and stats

3C673B29-A2E1-492C-8674-5CB3C277C09E.png

• Like Like x 4
  16. "Excellent" Viv, they've got it in one. :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Is it accurate? For example is it accurate with recording the amount of sleep you actually have?

The reason I ask is the Fitbit 2 I got SWMBO for Xmas is always wildly out (both ways).

The rest of the stuff it records seem ok.

18. yes it looks to be I was awake at 5 and it’s recorded it
    I wear it up a bit higher at night and make sure the bracelet is tight
    You have to sleep a min of 3hrs to get an in-depth recording
    But overall it’s adjusted to my rhythm

19. Stop it now Viv.

20. Well this morning I had an appointment with my dentist and dental hygienist.

Still a palaver getting in the building. Although I was 10 mins early I had to stand outside in the freezing cold and wait to be called/invited in........I actually stood outside for nigh on 40 mins, as they were running late, so I was bloody freezing by the time I went in. They immediately asked me to sanitise my hands and took my temperature which apparently was 32.3C which tells you how cold it was!

Anyway no real issues, so made my next appointment with the hygienist for 3 months time.

When I got home SWMBO decided to do an hour in the garden to tidy it up a bit. Still bloody cold!

I then sorted out whether my Scrambler needs to have the “recall work” done.......but seeing as I have a full Termignoni race system fitted the offending/problematic cable has already been dealt with. Hurrah!

This afternoon I think will be spent reading some of the VR book I got for Xmas :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information