1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. tried to buy a house in Ripley once but was part-wooden construction (still can't believe it) and couldn't get a mortgager to approve a loan.

2. that's entertainment :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Crazy.What do these college boys know about life anyway.

4. I've got 2 secondhand UPVC doors/frames to fit, one on the rear of my garage and the other my bike/ mower shed. Can't be bothered today, will scratch around on the little Pit bike project.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Listed on ebay in a weeks time for a huge profit margin.:upyeah:

6. Nah, Ripley wouldn't have been ready for you Chris. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Oh ye of little faith, if i get it up and running after a minimal spend on it i intend on offering it back to lad for whatever it has cost me. It's only my time and i enjoy doing it .

• Like Like x 3
  8. Don't know if you can make it out from the pic but its coming down quite heavily now.

Might go out and make a snowman ;)
    20210114_100441.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Good covering here as well and forecast to snow all day

F461EB72-2F77-4697-B960-72BB05607FE4.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Coming down heavy in North Notts as well.

• Like Like x 2
  11. And they are still there!

EB85D43F-2A3C-41A4-AB65-E19A7BAEDA44.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Keep your snow up north please :)

so far I’m being lazy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good on you, what a nice decent thing to do. What goes around comes around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Looks like prefabs.:thinkingface:......they must be off the main Portsmouth road.

15. Well it’s been snowing most of the day here. It only stopped about 20 mins ago, so we’ve got about 4” on the ground.

On the plus side I’ve managed to renew my mobile phone contract for 2 years at a big discount from the contract I inherited from work. :upyeah:

16. What do you get for how much? (if that is not an impertinent question).

17. Unlimited calls and texts and 4GB of data (I hardly use any) a month do for £8 a month.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have unlimited calls and texts and 2GB of data (I hardly use any) a month for £6 a month, no contract just 30 day notice. So about the same.

Still waiting for full coverage 5G to dump BB and get everything via 'phone.

19. Sounds tough, hope all goes well with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Forum usage is a lot easier now, thanks to the tech boys and girls.

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information