1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Lockdown has been strange for many reasons but many productive folk out there like you just sailing through with a glass of champagne in the hand.:upyeah:...looking forward to the Porsche.:)

2. C6F7FAD3-1BF9-4868-B935-33E81ADE81DA.jpeg One thing I will not be doing today is ride a bike...

I am watching this instead:

Thought some of you might enjoy it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Very nice indeed!!

Please do start a build thread for the speedster.

4. Brilliant on a sunday morning with all that freedom:upyeah:,Walter Rohrl.:thinkingface:

5. I love German humor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Went to work to tinker with the V4 and put my carbon swing arm cover on. Went to leave but the van wouldn’t start so a 5 mile walk back home, luckily not cold and no rain so was actually quite nice.

7. Fitted some new grips to the monster , cleaned the gravel bike. Not a lot else.

IMG_20210117_132130.jpg

IMG_20210117_141549.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m sure that bike isn’t made of gravel, I think you may have been conned

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a big bonfire in the garden with all the winter prunings and have been fed a roast pork dinner. I stink of bonfire but everything will have to get washed tomorrow, I’m just too bloody knackered to care tonight :joy::poop: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like I finally got my broadband back after the whole area being offline since Friday night :)

Might celebrate by going out on the Scrambler for a couple of hours :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. I like people that break / twist the rules.:upyeah:

12. Diets in full flow now, tried to up the ante with a run yesterday (how hard can 1.7 miles (as it turns out) be?
    Well I think I’m reasonably fit for a boomer but my legs say otherwise this morning. Wife is killing her self because she told me to run/walk run/walk but nah I wanted to prove a point. Don’t you just hate it when they’re right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. NOTHING!

I've only just got up. I have not got this "get on and get up" thing :eek:

14. I've finally dropped off the XL's wheels today at 3pm for respoking at Cowfold.I was going to do it myself but i thought sod it,
    it's only money.

15. It sounds like you need a new medicine cabinet.;)

16. Went for a walk on Bristol downs with wifey .

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information