1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Stupidly I put a Pyrex dish empty in the oven to warm up while I cooked prawns for a tikka masala for dinner around half hour before keep fit.
    Well I pulled the dish out of the oven popped the prawn curry in it put the lid on and picked up the dish yup with my fingers
    to put back in the oven and couldn’t let go well I did eventually onto the floor

one blistered finger later
    Bloody hurt too :( sudacrem works a treat :)
    Ooouchy

7B75F124-08B5-41A9-9017-25FADA99D9B6.jpeg 882FD531-4784-4305-812A-820D9B18259E.jpeg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. do you think they might be good friends instead

3. What, like she was the filling in the sandwich or the corner of a love triangle? This is gonna be sleazy.

4. Not judging by the breaking in and stabbing, friends don’t usually stab each other unless they’re on Jackass or some such.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nah I’m more of a hammer man myself...

Oh you mean the white overalls, god what have I said now!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Looks nasty, be careful out there people.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No danger for me as I cannot cook a prawn curry - but would like to...

8. The Grey haired geezer or the geezer with the wrinkles?

9. And that’s why, people, I don’t do cooking ;)

10. Nope the bloke in the ghostbusters suit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I thought i'd put them both up for people to try and spot the would-be-murderer.

It's the one with the grey ha.. the tie. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Was the meal a gonner @Ducbird Viv? hope not.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Today I bought this. It’s taken a long while and as it’s in The States it’ll be a while before I get it but...happy day.
    4E03967C-472F-4C73-A3F5-404A43DB3E7E.jpeg 0038772C-3B1C-48E9-BD09-9F89C7409FA0.jpeg 52DE35A0-5D87-4519-88CB-4B61619C1DAB.jpeg

• Like Like x 11
  14. One of the coolest Mercedes ever,my father had a brand new 500SL in 1988 which i liked...but not the lorry steering wheel.Lol
    Enjoy.:upyeah:

#72796 XH558, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  15. What -like a knife seller?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. It could be that. Or they share a mutual “friend” :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. yes the dish broke I did try to retrieve it but the sound of bits of glass as I scraped it out I had to bin it and make pasta bake instead

18. I'm sorry to hear, I hope your finger didn't blister. I'm not sure if it's medication, old age or increasing impatience but I can relate to the glass bit from at least 3 occurrences last year where I dropped new jars of stuff(one was Marmite!) and tried to salvage some for my use only but stopped as I crunched on a slither of glass, so binned the lot and will do from now on.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information