1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That trophy wife needs a shave,imo....also spotted this 900SL / mark 11/111 with 37K on the speedometer,in a very poor state at a garage today and yes i'd make inquiries as you do.
    DSCN7495[1].JPG DSCN7496[1].JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. i think it’s not wanting to waste anything but glass crunching is not my thing :D
    Made lasagna today with no issues
    The sudacrem has stopped the blister becoming too big. Due to neuropathy in my finger tips I can’t feel it hurting today. I can’t feel the blister either thankfully

8DAAAE36-FE72-43C6-86A4-3B78227A0DC3.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd like one with less miles than that

4. I didn't flag it up for you for that reason alone,it's also a customers bike in for work & not for sale,but the windscreen is broken and the petrol tank has a small dent.
    I'd do a bit of detective work and it was sold on ebay in 2015,so maybe just parked up for 5 odd years.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I've for the first time cleaned out the emails in the trash section,with over 2300plus since the 11/11/20.:eek:..and i don't hand my email out,so christ knows what you guys receive over the same period.:thinkingface:

6. I've just started getting a lot more since I used some comparison websites for home insurance, bike insurance and breakdown cover.

7. The evil of the internet me thinks,this is my first personal email ever :blush: so i understand you leave a footprint wherever you go on the web and the tsunami comes in.:worried:

8. Put a deposit down on a v4 Streetfighter

• Like Like x 7
  9. Definitely Groundhog Day. Apart from an hour when we did our Sainsbury’s click and collect.

If it stops raining tomorrow I’m off out on the Scrambler.

10. Been outside several times with the dogs, enjoying a warmish rare day of sunshine. Tomorrow it's back to the freezer and snow predicted.

11. Just completed on a house so I'm off to fetch the keys.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Had brunch cooked for me whilst I opened my birthday presents. Got a case of my favourite lager, a selection of my favourite sweet and savoury nibbly things and a "Greater Good Brewing Co", Pinter gift pack comprising a brewing station and a choice of 2 brews. I'm well chuffed :D. Been on t'internet to specify my choice of brewing station colour and beers and the only down point is the brew station is made to order so I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Celebratory curry to look forward to later :D. Andy

#72812 Android853sp, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Happy Birthday Andy.Have a great day.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Happy birthday Andy. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Eat more cake!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mornings fly fishing at spring hill fishery near Tonbridge Wells.
    Bloody cold 0 degrees on arrival, caught these 2 and let 2 go.

6C1EF218-6B9C-4B9F-A16D-828F8B57C6C0.jpeg

Great morning just what the doctor ordered.

• Like Like x 6
  17. What are you going to do, fillet the fish or cook whole ? IMO, worth firing the BBQ up for something that nice :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  18. A nice bowl of tomato soup for lunch a few minutes ago but no fish ^^^^^^:(,it feels like a saturday to me:confused:,just seen my package from Italy that was ordered on the 19th and arrived on the 21st in the UK but UPS says due to Brexit there'll be delays.:punch:

19. Happy birthday Andy!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. And UPS will pull your pants down for UK VAT and a handling charge for collecting the VAT. WAFU Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information