1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I have been lazy today I call it recharging my batteries :D

• Like Like x 4
  2. Took 3 hours :eek:

I had to keep nipping out to watch the football. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. Left over king prawn Dansak, Bombay potato and onion bhaji for tea washed down with an Estrella. Felt drained all day after a poor night’s sleep so Pottery Throw Down at 8 and then an early night. Busy day tomorrow with 5 bikes to pull out, full check over and run up to temperature. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  4. You'd be very welcome :)

5. It did - agree lovely fun bikes :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Broke the lockdown law and took the dog out twice for long walks in the snow. Waiting for the rozzers to arrive whilst watching Downton Abbey ( please don’t judge me).

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. Festival of speed tickets have just become available so I’ve booked them. Fingers crossed it goes ahead this year.

8. Looking from a window above just like the story of yesterday
    CE2A4DCA-2470-4D90-98F6-CB1B03515E04.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Good work V,the photograph includes a green bin.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Of course :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Opened my parcel from sprayguns direct, can’t wait to get spraying.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Pesticides for the neighbours.;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes they need spraying with Agent Orange.:punch:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ignored phone calls from the Police :D, I’m already in the process of writing my witness statement for an accident to the insurers that’s enough.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Went to fetch the new van but they are having trouble taxing it for some reason so came away with just photos and the hybrid demonstrator van instead.
    I've never driven an electric vehicle before and it's weird!

Anyway here's the pics, not very exciting unless you're a sad van man like myself.

V1.jpg V2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not sure you can tax a vehicle for February (?) that is not taxed in January, in January, even if you are a dealer. Might not be able to do it until Monday 1st Feb unless you are paying for a full month for 3 days ? Andy

17. Groundhog Day

18. On a brand new vehicle you can tax for up to a week (I think) early and still get your 12 months.

19. F***ing internet is useless :mad: there appears to be no easily available information to answer that question. When I bought my last new car, I had to collect it before the end of September and my tax renewal reminders arrive in February for March which is only 5 months after purchase. DVLA have got you both ways. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information