1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ha! I’m waiting to hear more on that one, before I decide if I want to do anything again :)

2. 61954F0A-9CAC-4DDF-915D-5DAF84CAA0D1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Offer accepted on a house this morning, nice 4 bed detached with double garage

• Like Like x 3
  4. Is that the one you shared on here somewhere?

Looks fab, the house looks alright too!
    :)

5. First thing I looked out and thought I might go out for a ride for a couple of hours.

Jumped in the shower, looked out of the window when I got out and lo and behold it's chucking down with snow ffs :bucktooth:

And has been for an hour now !

6. Same here, not the shower bit though!
    :)

7. While the weather stays cold & damp, I got round to making a charging station in the garage.

F4D15993-5014-4E5D-BD91-0901E9E0581E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. ...Just spent 3.5 hours hours trying to get a wood splinter out of finger...had the sweats the lot...nightmare! :tired_face:

Need sympathy please!

(resorted to freezing with an ice cube for 30 mins...)

9. Packing....I’m moving in a couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  10. You have my sympathy. I had a wood splinter in the end my finger a few weeks ago and it hurt like feck when I pressed anything. Thank god it only took a few minutes to get it out :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anything like this baby and your get my sympathy.:thinkingface:
    Big_ff9b35_398746.jpg

12. Well as a ride out was out of the question because of snow I decided to paint (touch up) a few other areas that needed it in the garden room, whilst SWMBO went to the supermarket. A couple of brownie points have been earned :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Worked my nuts off in the cold wind and rain all day. Home now and had a hot shower. Mrs is just cooking a nice big lump of steak. Things don't seem so bad now.

IMG_20210410_132806.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Been flat tracking today with my Son, great fun.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Any pics you’d like to share?

16. Fraid not in our rush to escape I neglected to pick my phone up.

17. Shame, I’ll bet you had a great day!

18. I highly recommend it, it’s the second time we’ve been. You can if you get enough folk interested book it as a group.

We’ve now been passed as fit for the Wednesday open practice nights.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I Had a very lazy day, fitted a new latch lock for the folks and just watched Leinster beat the Exeter Chiefs which was a tight match until it went all wrong for the Chiefs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information