1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hooray for Leinster.........I thinko_O

2. Well i'm a Chiefs fan, but Leinster were brilliant at the breakdown and deserved the win, i hoping they would retain their title this year but that's life i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No I decided against that one as it was right next to the A38 with 5 years of work just about to start on it!

This is the one, needs a bit of work as they all do but ticks all the boxes!

A02D32DB-A5B4-458D-9EFE-C61253472159.png

• Like Like x 4
  4. Looking good there joe.
    Plenty of room for the family.
    ;)

5. I live alone at the minute!

Thanks mate.

6. That's a good omen.....Ducati red up & over double garage door.:upyeah:

7. I meant the bikes!!
    :)

8. I knew what you meant :)

9. Will be swapped for a nice insulated electric roller shutter I think!

Ha silly me! Although with more room I think another bike or two will be on the cards as I’m selling my M3!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Nice and easy does it with a Batman switch.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Had the best of intentions today, went out first thing and purchased a few things to progress the transformation of the garden, meaning to get on with it. Had a call for help with replacing standard bicycle brake blocks and was then rewarded with sausages, fried onions and baked beans for lunch. Should have come back home but just enjoyed Carole’s company and a few beers. Mixture of hail and snow as I type so it’s the sofa for the rest of the evening for me. There’s always tomorrow :D Andy

• Like Like x 3
  12. ^ somehow this Forum isn't the same without Andy's menu run-down. :upyeah: How's the brewing (round 2) going?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I must update that thread, conditioning phase completed today but another failure I’m afraid. Suffered another system leak which has tainted the brew. Have been in contact with the company over the weekend and they are replacing more parts of the Pinter to try and resolve the problem. I’ll give them one more go and if it fails again, that’s it. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Filled out my witness statement for the insurers finally, emailed off to them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. A kings ransom on it's way or a Mcdonalds pay packet.:thinkingface:

16. Neither I’m afraid neither party is known to me.:(

17. That's a bummer as i was going to ask you for a loan then.;)......................let's hope they reward you with a bottle or two then.:upyeah:

18. well you did the decent thing anyway, hope someone has done the same for you by now. I have had at least 3 occasions where I would have been stuffed if people hadn't stepped forward, and it was often without me even asking.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I’m about to do my first shift at work
    All be it half an hour to get used to mask wearing and being “around” people
    It’s very strict social distancing meaning only one colleague allowed with me at any time
    I’m sat in the car doing my yoga breathing :D

• Like Like x 9
  20. Good luck, hope all goes well.

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information