1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Went to work, dropped the bike of to have a new gold Tsubaki chain fitted........

.....and started building a Land Rover - like this one !

upload_2021-4-12_22-3-20.png

• Like Like x 4
  2. Good luck and take it easy, with a bit of luck it will be sorted in a couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yesterday’s outing to our favourite restaurant/bar with friends was lovely, though bloody cold despite the patio heaters.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm intrigued with what design the late Prince Philip has come up with for his big day landrover wise..:thinkingface:

5. Last night my wife saw there are currently openings for the vaccination of the under 50’s being offered (Reddit search)
    So she’s getting her first AZ one today!

Nothing on the government website, but weird

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’m quite liking this return to work :)

• Like Like x 6
  7. Yeah and i need to roll up my sleeves and get a wriggle on in life which would get me away from this forum.;)

8. Spent a couple of hours in the garden, finally getting to the bottom of what was a pile of detritus, scrapped up using a digger blade that ended up burying most of what I was trying to get rid off. Homemade sieve worked a treat and almost completely fitted over the wheelbarrow. Treated myself to a new shovel made for tall people which I find easier to use than a conventional length one. Now sat having a coffee before I head out again and watching a programme I’ve not seen before ...... and won’t be watching again. Salvage Hunters : Classic Cars presented by Drew Pritchard and a Paul somebody, what a pair of absolute to**ers. Who makes this crap ? Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Andy,now,now keep the blood pressure down.;)

10. I’m good, just two more names to add to the (long) list of people I choose not to watch, on any media. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Fair enough i have not seen those shows before but i do know all about that Drew fella from a antique show in the past, & your spoton with your description.:upyeah:

12. When I'm watching telly , I usually watch you tube ( itchy boots , midlife motorcycle diaries , how to do stuff , golf vlogs , history or alternative news ) or Netflix , I don't watch or read main stream broadcasting it's all propaganda .

13. Took the Alfa to Huttons at Bleadon to get the brake light switch replaced , then we drove to WSM and walked along the prom .

14. Agreed with all the propaganda in the UK now, it's certainly time to open the eyes & ears with other more exciting stuff that stimulates the mind, but saying that i'd watch Baywatch the movie the other night.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  15. A20ABED1-B983-473C-AB85-096CF2BC1C9D.jpeg
    Just caught this fella having forty winks in my back garden!

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. why didn't you take some pictures? we would like to have seen them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Took delivery of my new gdh motorsport paddock stands. Very well made

Screenshot_20210413-192656_Gallery.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. He knows your a safe bet with no shotgun loaded at ready for that stew pot.

19. Somehow managed to eat a smarties Easter egg. In fairness they are much smaller than they used to be.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information