1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Still waiting for a parcel to be delivered and I want to go to bed. According to the web site, it left the depot at 9:45 this morning. Have a horrible feeling it’s being delivered by (SOS) Yodel. Andy

2. Nowt wrong with that I watched putting with Paige the other night , it is hard to listen to what she is saying .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lovely presentation with that white low cut top on., putting takes on a whole new meaning from now on in.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just had a quick look and it reminded me of how much I missed the mountains and my Snowboard trip this year :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Don't worry Terry it will all be back to normal for next season, fingers crossed for you.

6. Sat outside in the sun
    Yoga done
    Keep fit in a bit
    Done my shift at work
    What more could a girl want :D

• Like Like x 6
  7. A little bit of TLC and a little bit of pampering ? Andy x

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Perhaps more homemade cookies as you've the keepfit under control.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well I might have made something :)

768DD72B-72DC-44AC-AB36-B2CDE0D8FC05.jpeg 8D85C747-C484-4420-AFD7-1849519F38C3.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Ooooo yes please :)

11. Well first thing I had to go for a B12 injection, then we’ve had #2 son and family come over so we’ve been out for lunch, which was nice.

SWMBO is now baking with the grandchildren :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. In another life maybe but I’m now in Fitbit territory and it wants to know everything
    My cake is 135 calories yes just for that little cake I can’t add on buttercream as well :scream:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Normality is resuming

14. I've been to the hygienist today for £59 also picked up a prescription for how much £9.35 :eek:, clutch finally all back together after receiving the incorrect length rod on the 996 and working a treat,fairing back on tomorrow & maybe a testride out weather permitting.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Got a cracking deal on a full set of yellow fairings inc. tank for the 959 from Moto Rápido this morning. Looking forward to fitting them. Never had a yellow bike before. :)

02DBC80B-E1CB-41FE-B304-BCFFE97E1FA2.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  16. Had a chilly run up to On Yer Bike to find the cafe wagon was closed :( but found a burger van a couple of miles up the road :D Just over 100 enjoyable miles. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Not a lot, but thought I'd ask you what the flathead screw just to the right of the spark plug cap does? I don't intend to try and remove it to find out.......:)

DSC_0222-2.jpg

18. Been arranging a ride out on Sunday with some pals :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’d say it needs tightening :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information