1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Played an enjoyable nine holes of golf with a buddy from work at Tickenham , course has really improved since last year .

IMG_20210416_1249176_rewind.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Had a cuppa in the garden with slow Dave. Got stuff ready for riding tomorrow morning and all day Sunday :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did a bit more to the 916 this afternoon, home stretch now......
    D9A8A139-6D46-4389-870F-5FCDDA07A4B7.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  4. I went passed Newlands corner, and on to Farley Green & then back through Gomshall,Dorking on the A25 etc collecting / delivering a trailer for somebody, i'd forgotten what a pleasant part of England it's.

5. Thanks to a find by @Wassy for me, I had a long pillion trip to Devon to pick up this R1200S today. Ride back to Bristol was pleasant & Beem-ish...:) A good mile-munching stablemate for the loony Hyper;)
    Img_2021_04_16_21_02_30.jpeg

Oh and the 2020 Triumph I got a lift on was super-vibey when given the beans. Is this what you triple owners refer to as character...?

#74125 Keith_P, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Looks a lovely bike Keith, when you get used to it you will be surprised how much you can chunk it about and they love to be revved !

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dropped the KTM off for it’s annual service then popped into town to buy my lad new pair of boxing gloves.

8. Perhaps the all new school bonding exercise for the playground between pals.:thinkingface:

9. Nah,he goes boxing 3 times a week to keep in shape and a little boxing too, he likes to sparr but unfortunately he’s had to resort to sparring with lads of 17 which is a fair jump if you’re only 15. :confused:

He managed 100 press ups tonight of various types.

10. Wow, I can only imagine what a hundred feels like in my dreams.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Same here, I used to be able to do so much more than I can now. I’ve been out of the exercise loop for so long.......

12. Once you hit the fifty mark that's it bosom .....all down hill from here on in.:sob:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Boxing is great exercise, I used to do a lot of running a few years ago, 13k, 3 times a week, then i signed up for white collar events. Absolutely loved it, but different gravy

14. Booked the day off and went for a ride down to Bristol

Ps... removed the horrid tank grips, can’t say the bike felt any different or suddenly had a lack of grip

B25CFECF-2A41-47B9-BC00-782EB2594949.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. First MOT for the Scrambler 1100 Sport today. It’s the first time I’ve ever had to MOT a bike in about 35 years as I normally p/x them before they get to 3 years old. But this bike is so much fun it’s definitely a keeper...........for at least a couple of years more anyhow ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. I guess retirement can be a struggle for most folks.;)

17. It is. Dunno how I can afford this lifestyle I’ve become accustomed to :p

ps. It passed its MOT :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Best thing to do would be to tell Mrs T that’s as it’s now so old it’s dangerous and has no resale value, SORN it, put it in the back of the garage, and just buy another one.

HTH

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Well done T on the 12 months ticket:upyeah:, i'd just had a shakedown on the 996r.....so the worlds perfect today 4 me.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. First drive in the Westfield today, street legal put the number plates on yesterday.
    had a blast round the local lanes, bloody quick and corners on rails.
    150BHP 650Kg 2 litre ford Zetec. and a bin!!!
    IMG_20210115_120829.jpg

• Like Like x 10
Do Not Sell My Personal Information