1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well that's a lie.......Google maps says its 3 hours from my house :rolleyes:

:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yesterday I did 260 miles around North Wales with 7 other Ducatisti. We rode every type of road imaginable from motorway through to farm tracks and everything in-between. Very enjoyable too :)

Today we are doing mid and part of South Wales:)

• Like Like x 4
  3. If you don't need the folding stuff then it's a no brainer.

4. How far south ET ?

5. As the weather was fab today i gravitated towards Lewes on the superlight singing along with this music track in my mind for some odd reason.:sun:

• Like Like x 3

6. @Chris

Your inner woman trying to break out again XH, were you wearing your fingerless gloves too?

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Was she waiting for you in Lewes with an ice cream dripping down her front :heart_eyes: if she is call me :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Today we've been through the Elan Valley and surrounding areas and now we're now in Brecon....and have done some excellent roads to get here, including this one

IMG-20210603-WA0000.jpg

Tomorrow we'll be riding around the Beacons before heading north again on some twisters:)

We'll be heading into town in a bit for food and drink :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. That road was used several times on Top Gear, pity it’s been restricted now. Are you doing Upper Chapel road tomorrow ?

10. The road through Hundred House is a good road as well.

11. Had my second jab at lunchtime got the full on flu like symptoms now :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Just a few pics from today

IMG-20210607-WA0028.jpg IMG-20210607-WA0012.jpg IMG-20210607-WA0011.jpg IMG-20210607-WA0013.jpg IMG-20210606-WA0031.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  13. Judging by the symbol painted on the stone plinth somebody’s trying to resurrect the FWA :joy:

Excellent ET, I hope your enjoying it. The weathers gods seem to be in your favour as well.

14. it just has to have a Ripley theme don't it? Lucky Eric.

one of my all time favourites.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Took the Supersport out for the evening blast
    I’d forget how fast these engines spin up.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yes she was a knockout back in the day for sure with vocals & sex appeal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You know she has a thing for cyclists Chris. ;)

18. Nope she poured a pint of Harveys over herself just for me.:splat:

• Like Like x 1
  19. The full kit on today apart from a open face lid so that i could smell the fresh air on my travels.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information