1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. All day so far :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Garden is looking good T

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The usual for me, a ride on the Superlight this morning and a rugby match in the afternnon with a friend.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A hoon round Shropshire and Wales 7:30 am start home for 12 then shelves up in the bathroom, towel and and Pooh paper holder too.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Just the two of you or you mean the watching of, yours confused?

6. Coming from page 3729 to 3762....I've landed the deal of a peli-case life-time. Will share images once they land from Wales. Super chuffed & love my amerian kit]

7. Two of them in the park I reckon!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Nah they were two up on the bike, to watch a rugby match!

9. Oh ok.

10. you're all wrong, it was Colonel Mustard, in the Study with the lead piping.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Me solo to a friend in the country and then back with number two friend watching the rugby, number three friend was busy today elsewhere.;)

12. That's just not possible on a 1994 Superlight with a single seat unit.

13. Miss Scarlet was not up for any alfresco dining in the park today.;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. A 200 mile round trip to the Cotswolds, ice-cream at Bibury, coffee in Cirencester, remembered relatives past in Kemble, visited friends in South Cerney, enjoyed the scenery, and home in the evening via A419, M4, Bracknell (A329), M3, M25, Weybridge....
    IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1981.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  15. Kevin, it looks like you pay your cameraman handsomely based on that other Ducati in the background,;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This morning I’m off out with some friends around the Peak District:)

• Like Like x 2
  17. It looks the perfect day for it, enjoy.!
    I'll cut the grass for only the secondtime this year & then get a two wheeler out as well for fun.

18. Cutting the grass on a Sunday!

The horror, the horror, the horror!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yes, a very nice MH tribute. It was immaculate with quite an interesting back story... I expect the owner is on one of the forums, from the Swindon area if I recall.

20. Not by choice I will add, my garden is looking like a field and it’s alive with bees and birds. Will wait for the flowers to die back now
    Quite enjoying it. Have buttercups showing up

7DFC4587-C1AD-473B-A2E5-06D39E535926.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information