1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That’s amazing congratulations to your daughter
    There is NO WAY you can wriggle out of this one
    Dog it is :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thank you, yes I am, just wishing I’d thought this incentive thing through a bit better!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Well thanks a bunch Viv. Looking for a back up plan here, not capitulation!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Actually had first decent and proper ride since 2019 on Multi this week, retrieving MX5 from Thurso...

[​IMG]

...fun drive home down the twisty bits of the A9 and now need to get it MOT'd and ready for some August Cadwell evening funtimes.

[​IMG]

Got back last night, and then spent a little time this morning bolting up some gul och blå...

[​IMG]

Shall have a ride later and see how it feels, and whether the council has got round to putting the road surface back on Rasen bends...

upload_2021-7-22_14-11-13.png

• Like Like x 5
  5. So far today a little in the garden as too damn hot, also i've been organising a kitchen sink changeover for tomorrow and i've just seen the Spitfire flyover twice.
    Now for a little ride out on the silver machine as much cooler temperatures.

• Like Like x 2
  6. A pleasant social ride out with a rider we have not seen for a couple of years, a snow foam and wash Carole’s new to her car followed by a couple of hours sat in the pub garden chillin’ and enjoying a pint and a few nibbles. Bed time now. Andy

• Like Like x 4
  7. have just petrol'ed and foamed wasp nest without falling off the ladder - relieved/good start to the day.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Got up early it’s nice and cool here
    Dining room curtains in the wash
    Big window washed inside and out
    Frames washed
    Kitchen window washed inside and out
    Breakfast eaten
    Yoga in a bit

• Like Like x 6
  9. Rebranding you Action Girl from now on in.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. :grinning: That’s it for the rest of the day have used all my energy

11. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Lovely IN PERSON (yay!) yoga outside on the Downs yesterday evening was blissfull. Now trying to help save a friend's party-in-the-garden from the deluge that's forecast for tomorrow by fetching a giant gazebo. Fingers crossed it's not too big for her garden!
    Hopefully out for a hoon down to Frome on the Hyper this evening to deliver a birthday cake! Just helping people out, but then it all comes at once:confounded:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. I'd be going back to bed for a lie down after all that :joy: Slow down kid, there's still the rest of the day to enjoy. I'm going to the local dump this morning, that'll be enough excitement for me :D Andy x

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. I have been sat outside since it’s hard work and I can only get so far then have to recharge :grinning: with a cuppa
    Apart from hanging the curtains back up that’s it for today

• Like Like x 4
  15. Last eveneing I lockwired a new set of grip puppes on as old ones were worn. Easy with the proper spinny pliers. Now I resist the urge to lockwire everything. Although those errant panel fasteners that keep falling out better watch their step.

#75856 bootsam, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Someone left this item in the fridge, what do think my chances are not eating it all in one visit.:yum
    DSCN7887[1].JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. After my visit to the local dump this morning, a friend asked if I fancied a ride. Bit of a no brainer really, I've ridden 5 days out of the last 6, why wouldn't I won't to go for 6 out of 7 :D 60 ish spirited miles later, I'm home and contemplating tea/dinner and how much beer I'm going to buy :beer::beer::beer: Andy

• Like Like x 4
  18. Was in Folkestone Thursday and saw a Shrew fly by.

https://www.historyhit.com/facts-about-the-supermarine-spitfire/

• Like Like x 2
  19. I’ve ridden to Northumberland, stopping for lunch at some old friends new house in Ponteland :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information