1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. It’s not bad for a reasonable priced meal now. Great fish and chips. :cool:

2. exactly :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The time they collect the bins around here i'm going to pen & ink for sometime.:mask:

4. This morning we've been to Castleton to take a necklace/chain to a jewelers to be fixed. Turns out that it can't be fixed so swmbo has had to buy a new one :rolleyes:

We did have a rather nice scone with jam and clotted cream at the cafe across the road though whilst we waited for the jeweler to do his thing, so it wasn't a complete waste of time :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just've had the second vaccinnnnnnnnnnnnation as i missed out on the 10th of july, with no side effects so far.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Both Carole and I have rides with new IAM RS associates so spent a gentle hour checking the Multistrada and Scramboli over. Checked the disc bobbins, pad wear, chain tension, tyre pressure, brakes and lights. Whilst I was in the garage decided to fire up the Diavel and SS as neither have been first choice for a while :( Both fired up on the button though and ran sweetly :) Been a washing day as well with bedding going out on the line. Enjoyed a mug of Java with a cherry bakewell shortbread and now ready to meet my newbie:D Andy

7. Took my granddaughter for a driving lesson, hill starts, 3 point turns and reversing into a parking space.
    Where did 2 hours go?
    Also got confirmation that my motorcycle IAM test has been approved, just waiting for a date.
    Cant wait fo get this one done.

• Like Like x 2
  8. How many feet have you got?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mostly kayaking on Windermere

EB751009-936D-49A9-9E5E-FA3F11E8D721.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Took my lad flat tracking our level 2 course a thoroughly enjoyable day of racing 100 cc motorcycles, for the first time we won the final endurance race by 3 laps.

I thoroughly recommend going even if you have no intention of taking it further.

http://www.flattrackschool.co.uk/main/

• Like Like x 3
  11. Just booked hotels for a long biking weekend with the lads in Wales in September :)

12. Impromptu visit to the pub for a snack, calamari, BBQ chicken wings and a baked camembert. Yum, yum :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looking forward to L'Enclume at the weekend.

14. #76114 Gav4R, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Cartmel? Prepare to have both eyes taken out :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Betullas pizza in ulverston for me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. There’s posh for you isn’t it (said with a very welsh accent) ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wife’s birthday present moved from May, and she’s very posh, what what.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Another coast run earlier today with a very light showers on the return flight but nothing major, i'm more concerned about the pain in my knees and back today, perhaps it's time for a Caterham seven instead.:thinkingface:

20. This morning I had my monthly sports massage for my back, albeit it was 2 weeks later than it should have been because of holidays etc. And I’d been suffering with lower back pain in the last 10 days or so (combination of crap hotel beds and a couple of long days in the saddle I guess).

The bitch battered me but I have to say that my back feels loads better now :)

Hopefully it’ll be ok for the next 3-4 weeks.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information