1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I rescued an old lady late afternoon, her car was in the red petrol zone so i went to the petrol station for the third time today with two cans.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. My daughter got keys to her first house yesterday, so I guess I’ll be busy!
    :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Norfolk eh, I went there once!

4. That was a nice thing to do - Staff at local shop made a fuss of me yesterday as I picked up medium size spider and took it outside shop and released. You would think it was an alligator by the screams and tills at standstill. One whole family, parents and two girls "recoiled in terror" as I picked it up and cleared out as I passed them, I only wish someone had filmed it as hilarious.
    Had a recce for fuel while picking up a prescription and breezed in to local Tesco just like normal. bit of a fluke and nice to have some luck. Tannoy (i'm old) announced at one point "Pump No 3 - no Jerrycans!" which had the desired effect, bloke was in a large van. They were not applying a spending limit but was only on an Ugly.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anything to take your mind away from that petrol tank delivery.:p

6. Thanks, she'd lost all her confidence driving on reserve so it had to be done & no skin off my nose, funny you say that about animals, i picked up a toad this morning and transferred it away from my garden fork......but i'd have gloves on.

7. Brothers getting married today. This weather is utter bollocks……

8. It’s October man, what’d expect?

9. Will be revealed very soon

10. Packing for Freetech endurance race at Whilton Mill

11. Always dress for the occasion.
    bride-and-groom-under-umbrella-4-207700.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. If her skin was any paler she'd disappear!

13. When it comes to turkey at christmas, i only like the white meat and never touch the other.;)

14. Just booked a 2 room appartment at the Algarve Race Resort next to the Autodrome for the MotoGP next year. They are offering pay on arrival and free cancellation up to a week before the arrival date so seemed like a no-brainer. Only been to Portugal once and that was Briganca in the north, so a bit of an adventure. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Lovely there, whereabouts you going?

16. [​IMG]
    There's a bit of a story here, this is a painting of our friends house in Burham Overy Stathe, just to the right of the white houses.
    We've been going there for years, lovely place.
    Painted by a guy called Paul James Gunn, who died a couple of years ago.
    Paul was the lead guitarist in our band when we were teenagers, I only knew of his love of Norfolk when i went to visit him.
    Have a look at some of his work, what a talented man he was.

17. It dropped the painting

Do Not Sell My Personal Information