1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Planting the bulbs early this year.
    20211014_130146[1].jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. What sort of annual growth are you expecting on such a small deposit?

3. Took my 2 grandsons to Ski Rossendale and gave them a refresher lesson. We had the whole of the nursery/intermediate slope to ourselves:)

By the end of the session they were both doing parallel turns and little bunny hops down the slope :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fitted a bog in an old shithouse

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Took delivery of parts needed to get back on't road.

• Like Like x 3
  6. That was the last twenty pounds in the pocket today, but it's ok i've had a word with my printers.

7. Slackened off the compression damping and went for a ride around some back roads of E Sussex. Golf/beer/sausages etc/wine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brought the bins in! Bin chappies were late but very careful with Binny the Pooh. Hospital for my 3 month scan, not a bin worth looking at anywhere on route. Saw a rather nice Skip though, yellow, wrong colour!

• Like Like x 3
  9. 07:30, tried to get from Brighton to Saltdean. Long queues for road works traffic lights. Made a U turn through the (striking) bin men. Does that count?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had to sort some flooring samples for a client, did the decent thing and picked them up on the bike.
    Lovely day for a blast out.

• Like Like x 3

11. Errrrr you forgotten something :thinkingface:

12. 67976501-90FC-4FDD-9446-7B6EA19AA7F4.jpeg

#77132 Chris, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  13. oooo another favourite

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Fitted a complete en-suite today, ‘‘twas a bugger! Bought a new van for the lads and had a site meeting earlier! All in all a busy day but very productive!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Sat in a Beefeater not far from Brands Hatch, enjoying a few beers and BBQ ribs with my best friend. Probably too many beers but hey, it's a holiday weekend :D Qualifying and Race 1 tomorrow. Andy

• Like Like x 4
  16. Found my daughter has covid!
    :(

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Sorry to hear that. All I would say is that my daughter & her bf went through it a few weeks ago & they seemed to just shrug it off.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Good to hear that.
    The unfortunate thing here is she has an ongoing health concern and is taking immune suppressants to help her condition.

Her other half tested negative.

#77139 Carr01, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  19. Out and about floating today carry out bits & pieces, no time to explain about these two blokes...just google their
    achievements against the Japanese manufacturers back in the day.
    20211016_094333[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information