1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 725B8DB4-DAD7-470B-9F4A-E8C2DF3A0B76.jpeg
    Sundown in the Cotswolds

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tetbury

• Like Like x 1
  3. Another rideout as only fourteen days left for me this year on the riding front.

4. I insure and keep both bikes “on the road” all year on the off chance the weather is ok at some point during winter :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. That's fine but 4 me not a fan of council salt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. A night in 'The Snooty Fox, from memory?

Nice cafe on the other corner of the roundabout

#77167 TT600, Oct 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. On call for work until 3pm so watched a bit of BSB until freed from that (absolutely cracking racing). Then went out for a ride, came home and found the central heating has been put on. Winter is coming!

IMG_3938-hd.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well, today 16 years ago I wrote off the Triumph (turning onto the A417 at Cirencester).

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Another decent day at brands hatch for the BSB. Went with my dad today. He mentioned that we must do another track day sometime soon. Ideal present for his 75th birthday!.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Took my lad and his mates Karting at Stockton it’s a cracking little track and well run. BD71557F-96C7-43A0-8887-69ABFEF0B8E1.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  11. Were you tempted for a ride yourself or not, as i would have.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not sure my pride is up to being slaughtered by a bunch of twelve year olds but I’ve promised to have a go at some point just me and my lad. They were all hyper yesterday as they’d played football in the morning and had birthday cake etc so the yellow slow down lights were on quite a bit and a couple were black flagged for a talking to by the staff !

• Like Like x 3
  13. Was yesterday, but still catching up after nice break in Scotland.

Round visiting mother, saw small bird fly by then thud from the kitchen window, looking out didn't see it sort of flying back out.
    Went outside and saw the tiniest hedge sparrow on the floor, his little beak going 10 to the dozen.
    Picked him up, cupped in my hand, little eyes rolling, I thought oh no he's going to die on me :(

I just blew gently in his face and stroked his back while trying to talk him round, seemed to improve so I turned him over to see if he would react and he did so slightly, after a few minutes some improvement, he was gripping with one foot, tried sitting him on the bird table but he couldn't manage it, found a mall cardboard box, lined it and put him in.

Went out on small errand and came back 15 minutes later not really wanting to look expecting the worst, he was sat up and as I walked towards him, up and away he went :)

This was the tiniest bird I have ever handled, so small, so fragile.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Sweet.

15. Been climbing at the climbing gym. Now transferring pics from my phone to my external hard drive as I've not done it in ages.

When that's done I may look at changing all my passwords online :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Been for a walk through the trees at the National Arboretum
    B6AB3362-8D0A-4A1E-BFDD-DED22290EFCE.jpeg 4758B1C2-2620-4D64-A346-43F95744DA1C.jpeg
    The leaves are turning, the colours look amazing.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. Finally, FINALLY finished cleaning, polishing and pampering the motorhome for the new owners to pick up tomorrow!
    HUSSAR!!! I'll never clean another...

Now, what to do with 60 grand?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Spent too long getting Photoshop working again with it's cryptic error messages :poop:, their support is useless, google is much better.
    I should find an alternative, but it does so much.

19. There’s a good Ponzi scheme going around
    Let me know if you want in.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information