1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bins bins bins, grey for general, blue for recycle, over the fence for everything else.
    Bins can be bought with special wheels that go up and down steps with ease.
    No week is complete without a bin being emptied. Help!:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bin now washed and lid polished. Ready for some real action!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Me...i've just been anchoring down some bikes that i'd moved the other day into a new location, also had to move the chef's mini out of the garage for her......i did offer her a bag of sand for it but she turned me down flat.
    20211028_104459[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yesterday I waited in for two hours for DHL to deliver the subframe they failed, for unspecified reasons, to deliver Tuesday - until they messaged me to say they'd tried to deliver but no-one was in.
    Today I've verified that the door buzzer still works, and rearranged delivery, tomorrow, to the nearest drop-off point, which is a convenience store. Not that it's particularly convenient.
    And I've overcome the urge to kick things.

#77264 Wasted Time Lord, Oct 28, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pics or it never happened

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh bins and mini nice one XH :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just watched the new Multistrada Pikes Peak launch. Looks good :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Great:).....i'm back on your christmas card list then.:D

9. That's it the last ride today for 2021 and the SL ruled the roost this year over the others, also looks like i need some new black marker pens for my onboard notebook for next season.
    20211028_151856[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. So difficult to tell them apart!. 4 wheels mini? Put in a sun roof and you’ve got a skip.:)

• WTF WTF x 1
  11. Bloody kids eh!
    :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I do accept that the build quality could be better, but nevertheless a fun car for B roads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. …..currently catching up with a couple of old friends ! B0AE2073-686C-4FD1-9BF0-00B224A3FD34.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Just got back from our local pub. Carole’s daughter joined us for a very pleasant evening. I enjoyed a Korean tofu dish with far too much Forum (a Badger’s lager) because Ellie drove. I’m safely home but absolutely bladdered :D:dizzy: Great evening. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. I stopped work as a software contractor at the end of June and tonight I was out with the team I was contracting for. The site manager offered me a two year contract. I could do with the money but in June I walked away because of the stress of the last contract. I said no. Feels good.

Mind you, I'll be sober tomorrow. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. They couldn't even manage delivery to a shop.

Today I've overcome the urge to kick people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. You’ve done well for it is a difficult urge to resist!

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. If they don't deliver tomorrow I'm going to stop resisting!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. We’ve just been to the Halifax Piece Hall (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piece_Hall) for a mooch and some lunch. Which was nice :)

We came home via a very circuitous route round the outskirts of Halifax which seemed to be mainly farm/single track roads :eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information