1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Sorry to hear she’s had a bump but like you say, even though it’s seemingly a minor bump, it’s a little wake up call and hopefully she’ll not do it again :)

2. Christmas tree up at the Connaught hotel in Mayfair, around the corner from work. I think it looks utterly shit.

32BEAB3E-BC89-4976-B7A1-96B7D2252D2D.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Looks like a cartoon character with a hard on as an angel !! WTF!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Spent a few of hours blasting about on my wee Suzuki. Dry roads, mostly sunny and 15 degrees C. at one point. If I had known it was to be this nice I would have taxed the Supersport and went a bit further afield. Two tanks of petrol though - not the most efficient mode of transport.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. I’ve been climbing today whilst SWMBO has been out on the lash with some friends in Leeds.

This evening I picked her up from the station, and whilst she was in a good mood I asked if it was ok to go to WDW in July next year. Flights have been booked and paid for :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Been speaking with some breeders this week about a working springer, I’m still a little anxious about whether to go for it but I do love my spaniels

• Like Like x 3
  7. Quick on your feet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You gotta grab the opportunity when it’s there :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Taking advantage when your opponent is slightly intoxicated helps!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Feel free to pm.
    @Wassy has a real working Springer IIRC.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rufus is a Sprocker about 80/20 springer cocker mix and he’s happy as a family pet or hard at work on the Grouse moor covering 30 miles a day over rough ground. We always had Labradors and I wasn’t sure about getting a Spaniel due to their reputation for being hyper but he’s probably the calmest dog we’ve ever had he’s a lovely boy.
    We got a couple of pups in the summer and Rufus just got on with it as though they’d always been here.
    C64C8EFF-1961-4D08-BB04-FE1D075323A9.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Are you going to work it, hope you do.
    I think Springers are the, ahem, dogs testicles but give me a bitch over a dog anytime.

13. Go for it :)

14. I love seeing the pictures of Rufus on here. He always seems such a happy dog and so alert too. Keep’em coming Wassy.

What’s not to love about a dog like that?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I can also add that so far I’ve done 4/5ths if f’all today as it’s only 7.12 am.

However, today we bury the father-in-laws ashes, so it’ll be a nice family get together.

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. awww thinking of you all Sam
    Memory sharing day :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. There were tears all round when he went but it’ll be a good day today. The Vodka has been chilling in the freezer and it won’t be staying there. :)

It’ll be a celebratory family day, so it’ll be a good one but thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Hope it all goes well and you remember and celebrate the good times :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. This morning I’ll be cleaning the scrambler after getting it clarted up riding on Thursday in the shitty weather.

Then we are going out for some lunch cos we can :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice

Do Not Sell My Personal Information