1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've spent an hour and twenty four minutes filling in online forms and doing a "fit to fly" antigen test so I can fly on Friday morning. Anyway all is clear and I have a "fit to fly" certificate to say so.

The more I see the more I think this CV19 bollox is a very elaborate money making scam for someone. Or another ingenious way for governments to raise taxes from the proles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Walked from Sandsend (in the distance) to Whitby along the beach.
    20211124_093334.jpg

Anybody read the original Dracula book, this is were he was supposed to be doing naughty things to a young maiden. Her friend is supposed to have run from the houses on the far side of the river to rescue her. It's a canny hike.
    20211124_103928.jpg
    It would be rude not to...
    20211124_111636.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. You’ve probably said and I’ve probably missed it, but where are you off to?

4. I haven't because it's secret atm :)

But you'll know when I get back Sunday evening :)

5. Cool, can I come too?
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. One of my favourite walks that :upyeah:
    I like to pop into the Sandiside cafe on the way back, they play great 80s music and I can sit and stare outta the window for ages at the dogs charging up and down the beach :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Any idea what you want, got a few here, may have the one for you.

8. I’ve been quite taken by Faith Guitars, they seem really well made, sound good and are reasonably priced.
    In particular the Venus Blood Moon range which I played yesterday

Are you looking to off load some?

9. The truth is I have a few, A Taylor T5, Epiphone jumbo, Yamaha 12 string, Taylor mahogony baby, Gibson 335, a really old Squire Bullet and a one off Alan Stroud. Marshall 50 watt amp, Blackstar one, a line six emulator, all mint and in cases, too much.
    Let me know if anything grabs you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My guess is,………EICMA ;)

11. And you’d be wrong :)

12. Ahh in Italian mini break.
    :)

13. Damn!

14. That’s some collection, I’m sure you’ll get interest maybe from forum members here?

Looking at a new one as a Christmas present from my wife, it’s a fun way to receive a gift!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Have you downloaded the Verifly app? It’s easy to use, and will save you a load of time at the airport. There were hundreds of people waiting to get to the check-in desk at Heathrow, but on the Verifly desk there were about 20 ahead of us.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Just downloaded it and signed up but it doesn’t acknowledge the airline I’m using (Ryanair) or Manchester airport :(

17. That label on the box could also apply for disposable inflatable dolls.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Not surprised. BA recommended the app for our flight to Barcelona and it was unadulterated shit. Thought I was flying from the US instead of London and nothing I could do would change that. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. How do you know when an inflatable doll is full?
    It's nose runs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Had my third chip inserted this afternoon, no messages so far :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information