1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That’s because you need to turn yourself off then back on:upyeah:
    Glad I could help.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Bugger. Sorry!

3. It’s not your fault. Just crap design/programming on their behalf

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. A lovely present indeed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just been dealing with approximately 20 Russian bots trying to join the forum. :rolleyes:

6. From a man that speaks with experience then.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They’re out in force this morning………there’s been probably another 15-20 since then :/

8. I've been around ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. We need on pe
    We need you on patrolling the English channel with your skill set.

10. If Priti Vacant would like to give me £54m like she’s given the French then I’d gladly help

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I think most people would do a runner with that amount of money transferred into their accounts, including me.

12. Bin day

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Me too later on for collection tomorrow morning, blue for paper, cardboard and the like.

• Like Like x 1
  14. They’ve just “bin” for ours :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’ve just been finalising my packing for the weekend trip (tomorrow is going to be a very long day starting at 3am!), and now I’m waiting for Ducati Manchester to collect the scrambler to service it and sort a couple of minor issues for me :)

Edit: just received a call to say the driver won’t be able to make it today so they’ll collect it next week, which suits me better if I’m honest :)

16. same here, and kindly man even wheeled it in garden despite change of "circs".

17. Drive out to Southport, walk along Sefton coastal walk.

walk1.JPG

walk2.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  18. Sat on hold to Volvo customer services for 40 minutes trying to get them to collect my wife's heap of shit XC40 for a brake recall, as the local dealers can't fix it until mid December. Gave up, so emailed them. No response yet.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information