1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. One way to empty your bins!

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Trimmed my wife's Bush, also done some gardening this morning.
    Done very little this afternoon, watched lots of nonsense on YouTube and eaten to many biscuits.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You need a rabbit. Keeps everything in your wife’s garden under control while you munch away on your biccies in peace. Worked for me!:)

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. if it doesn't work immediately, you could plant a large carrot up there .

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. @Ducbird I hope you fetched in those waste bins, poor little things might catch a cold.

6. Just watched the Barbarians women's rugby team beat South Africa by 60 / 5 at Twickenham on the box.

7. It’s been an easy one today…….first off we all went to the Ducati factory shop for a browse around. It was really funny watching the staff and customers clucking and cooing over Foggy. :)

After that we went to the American diner next door for lunch, followed by a jaunt into Bologna city centre for a mooch around before heading into an Irish bar for a couple. The city centre was rammed with people!

916DA776-F5F8-4339-BE7F-BF2620B8812F.jpeg C6861814-3582-4086-A839-E18E90F2214E.jpeg

Tonight we are off to a posh Italian restaurant (allegedly you need to book 4 months in advance according to Ducati) where we’ll be joined by Claudio Domenicalli and a couple of his senior staff. :)

………if Carlsberg made boys trips……. :)

• Like Like x 6
  8. We had a lovely lunch at the pub, then once home Lady Nasher, myself and the dog settled on the sofa to watch the Rugby.
    It was a good game, shame it was such a rout, but the Baa-Baas do have the benefit of calling in the best of the best.
    It was of course a fitting last game for Katy Daley-Mclean.
    The changes she's seen to the women's game during her career must be huge.

We watch as much Rugby as we can in our house, but I confess only Union. I played until just a few years ago, and both our boys played for their school to a good standard.
    The Men's game is great to watch, but we enjoy watching the women play as well, it's a different game, less brutal at times, but with a high skill level.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 100% for sure the games have moved into a very different positive direction with a sense of homour throw in for good measure, also a bit of a fan of that number 9, she'd plenty of beans in her step during the seventy odd minutes.

10. Perhaps get him on here as a guess writer for ten odd minutes, we would all appreciate it:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I agree ;);)………….say no more, say no more :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Like a Christmas special?
    :)

13. Well why not as he won Celebrity get me out of here, so this should be a cake walk all day long for the Blackburn Bullet.
    ...or if he's busy perhaps a lookalike would be the second choice.

14. I can always ask :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. A signed T.shirt for the most stupidest of questions for the man.;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do you think Foggy needs a t.shirt then?

17. think you've set the bar quite low there..

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I missed that all important little word out, From

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. It's a sunday morning so just slowly warming up with these cold temperatures.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Made it safely to Penarth yesterday and went out for dinner to Bar 44. Lovely evening, the highlight food wise was baby cuttle fish a la plancha with an ink mayonaise. Sounds scusting but tasted really nice. Drank far too much Estrella Galicia which made for an interesting walk back from the restaurant along the cliff tops overlooking the Bristol channel :joy: Sadly got to drive back later. Andy

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information