1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Some new bathroom reading from the charity shop! F47B89A2-E14E-4A60-B712-2F269BFA15D1.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Co vid makes small objects look bigger! Similar to rear view mirror distortion. Well known side effect. :) Has its uses! But not combined with social distancing!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If it is any consolation it’s all a waste :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. At the airport sat in escape lounge enjoying all the ‘free’ stuff!
    Filling my boots as it’s been a while!

• Like Like x 4
  5. GWS

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. All modern replacement plumbing is unfortunately of chinese quality today.

7. Just got to the top of the hill so having a cup of Tea before nailing it all together. Even found some Fernox paste that hadn't gone hard. Piping hot water by bedtime. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Today I secured two tickets for England v Wales on 26 Feb. :D
    Last identical fixture was 7 March 2020 - the weekend before lockdown.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Come on England.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yesterday I woke to 52 spambots trying to infiltrate the site, followed by another 66 during the course of the day. Today I’ve already had to deal with 56 so far :mad:

Anyway today I’m being treated to lunch at Tommy Bank’s Michelin starred restaurant, The Black Swan in Oldstead by my lovely wife, so all is good :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Who, me?
    46061C6C-5F20-41F9-B115-B4EA796E48C0.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1

12. Arrived at the restaurant to be met by our friends from up north, who I managed to miss when I went straight to the loo when we arrived. A nice sneaky surprise by SWMBO!!

Food and drinks were amazing! Mind you they should be at the price! :astonished:

ps. Came home to another 48 spambots that needed dealing with :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Obviously the drinks must have tremendously expensive to be able to come home sober :joy:

14. Staying on site fitting floorboards today, i've had a couple of beers and forgot about the gap in corridor flooring....you guess it, the foot went down inbetween the joists but luckily it landed on the central heating pipes.
    Happy days.

15. Stuck the tree up

BCAF93FE-890A-4421-A871-A50BEA4B28F1.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Watched my youngest pass his black belt grading in Karate
    AFB05703-2ECC-475C-A6CC-17D03A855D17.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  17. The food had been paid for months ago (fixed taster menu) so we only had the drinks to pay for.

I had two soft drinks, my friend Jon the same, SWMBO and Cat, Jon’s wife both had 3 large glasses of wine. We than had 4 espressos to finish off…………….grand total of £198! to pay this afternoon! Yes £198 on top of the food!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information